⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenglet gotta go. Comes on as a sub and gives away a penalty in seconds

Screenshot_20220410-170219_Chrome~2.jpg

Araujo definitely one of the best defenders in the world right now. I feel like he's slept on

Gonna be a problem at the world cup

vtotheinay vtotheinay when he reads this..

1649689140214.gif

naw the report came from a tier 4 clickbait journalist in poland. you gotta remember zahavi is his agent and uses the media well. most higher level sources have already confirmed barca can't pay more than 35-40m a year salary gross and aren't willing to pay more than a 40m transfer fee. lewa currently gets about 50m a yr salary from us gross and we're asking for 60-70m IF we were to sell this summer. I think the 2 options are that we either extend this summer, or we let his contract run out on a free next summer

naw the report came from a tier 4 clickbait journalist in poland. you gotta remember zahavi is his agent and uses the media well. most higher level sources have already confirmed barca can't pay more than 35-40m a year salary gross and aren't willing to pay more than a 40m transfer fee. lewa currently gets about 50m a yr salary from us gross and we're asking for 60-70m IF we were to sell this summer. I think the 2 options are that we either extend this summer, or we let his contract run out on a free next summer

Yea I don’t think it happens either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom