⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i misspoke on lewa's salary. he's getting 25m gross from us (i thought he got 25m net from us), and barca is offering 35-40m GROSS salary supposedly. no way they can afford that plus his transfer fee, but if they can I wouldn't even blame him for getting his money that's a huge pay increase

Last edited:
i don't think lewa comes to barca but i really do think he's going to P$G when mbappe leaves
the barca interest has def been confirmed though

I’ve only seen him in random CL matches but I was never really impressed by Nkunku, cool to see he’s having a breakthrough

i don't think lewa comes to barca but i really do think he's going to P$G when mbappe leaves
the barca interest has def been confirmed though
I think he wants the move, but I guess we can't be surprised if Barca manevurs to get it done

This used to be an epidemic in Europe back in the day. Glad the US put them unto fades :lol:

Crazy thing is the Germans had fades in WWII

M-shape-Curly-Mullet.webp

Is the Chelsea sale any indication of who the top bidders would be if the Glazers actually did cave in and put MU for sale? And if so, who even stood out to United fans? Seemed like a bunch of American bidders.

Is the Chelsea sale any indication of who the top bidders would be if the Glazers actually did cave in and put MU for sale? And if so, who even stood out to United fans? Seemed like a bunch of American bidders.
The Saudis had interest but they got blocked apparently with the optics, this time :lol:. There's also that Swiss led consortium too.

Not sure swapping out one set of American owners for another would really change much though. Many of the issues have been with the way they view things through a NA pro sports/franchise tinted lense.

'Pool had the some of the same issues with FSG for a few years before striking gold with Klopp and Michael Edwards

The Saudis had interest but they got blocked apparently with the optics, this time :lol:. There's also that Swiss led consortium too.

Not sure swapping out one set of American owners for another would really change much though. Many of the issues have been with the way they view things through a NA pro sports/franchise tinted lense.

'Pool had the some of the same issues with FSG for a few years before striking gold with Klopp and Michael Edwards

So you don’t want another American owner. Do you want Saudi ownership? If not seems like it just maybe leaves that Swiss group in? I could be wrong but it seems like a fair assumption that MU would attract the same suitors Chelsea currently are. If the point of the protests are to demand the Glazers sell to one of them then it doesn’t seem that promising.

Although don’t get me wrong those fans are doing the right thing, maybe at the very least a compromise would be that they clean house and hire people who know what they’re doing.

would they even need to exit PSG to aquire United? only thing I can see is not wanting two **** clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom