⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see how Rudiger doesn’t get the bag thrown at him from EVERY direction after that match.

His performance today was stellar on both ends…except at the end where it appeared he was wearing ballerina shoes sliding around constantly.

I don’t see how Rudiger doesn’t get the bag thrown at him from EVERY direction after that match.

His performance today was stellar on both ends…except at the end where it appeared he was wearing ballerina shoes sliding around constantly.
Him and his agent are def fishing for it.
Aren't Madrid going for him? He wants like 8-11 million a year.

Him and his agent are def fishing for it.
Aren't Madrid going for him? He wants like 8-11 million a year.

Seeing as how we have a minimal amount of quality subs in CB and we ended the game with 3/wing backs….we should definitely be in the running for him.

I don't think his salary would be an issue but his 30 million signing bonus, there's plenty of CBs out there who can fill a back up role anyway.

There's at least 5 spots on the squad opening up, so there will be room to integrate new players.

Last edited:
I don't think his salary would be an issue but his 30 million signing bonus, there's plenty of CBs out there who can fill a back up role anyway.

There's at least 5 spots on the squad opening up, so there will be room to integrate new players.
He wouldn't start?
He's better than militao and alaba

Would've thought a Spurs return would've suited him but that was before they hired Conte.

Now he might be in limbo unless a good job in Spain or Italy opens up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom