⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca rarely sell out now right? and they're strapped for cash. but still the home crowd gotta be there:smh:

Looks like it'll be the last time we'll see Barca in Europa League considering they could lock up a spot in the top 4 currently

Man Xavi knows what happened :lol::lol:

1649981520987.png

**** these oil clubs. Fwiw idc that much about missing out on Haaland considering we have Benz and other positions of need, and his injury history. I just care City and PSG seem to be playing by their own rules financially and are pretty much openly corrupt.

What??

That's wild man :wow:, they gave him a new deal just last summer. He's their GOAT manager by far man. They're moving like Stoke.

Gonna get relegated and I don't see them coming back anytime soon again without him. The audacity is crazy

this came on my feed and had to watch. Valencia's GK looking like a young Dibu blocking everything and takin that **** :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Barca DNA 🧬 💩

Whole crib got ran up on by a team that hot dogs are named after. Decked out in white like RM of all colors too.

C889490E-03A3-4F05-B594-EA86AF504F0F.jpeg

Y’all already went into more debt from a Goldman Sachs loan, Joe Rogan owns your stadium. Maybe it’s time to ask Messi for some of the money he and Bart embezzled while his salary was quadruple CR7’s for being half the player and leader CR was in the CL in those later years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom