⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca DNA 🧬 💩

Whole crib got ran up on by a team that hot dogs are named after. Decked out in white like RM of all colors too.

C889490E-03A3-4F05-B594-EA86AF504F0F.jpeg

Y’all already went into more debt from a Goldman Sachs loan, Joe Rogan owns your stadium. Maybe it’s time to ask Messi for some of the money he and Bart embezzled while his salary was quadruple CR7’s for being half the player and leader CR was in the CL in those later years.

:wow:
:rofl:

good for Chelsea. Unless Hov gets into footy, no more Murrican owners :lol:
I mean they're still getting American owners :lol:

Wild though how they were campaigning for Jorginho for B'Dor less than a year ago and now he won't renew

Last edited:

What??

That's wild man :wow:, they gave him a new deal just last summer. He's their GOAT manager by far man. They're moving like Stoke.

Gonna get relegated and I don't see them coming back anytime soon again without him. The audacity is crazy

You never know - maybe his contract has some sort of massive payout in the result of relegation, so it's cheaper to sack him now if the board sees no way back.

Or vice-versa and he's set for a massive paycut if relegated, and so the club wants to do right by him and keep him well paid in spite of circumstances. Lots of variables.

I mean they're still getting American owners :lol:

Wild though how they were campaigning for Jorginho for B'Dor less than a year ago and know he won't renew

It is what it is :lol:

Since no 2022 World Cup for Jorginho, I'd like to see the club to bring him back for one more year

Started the Ronaldinho documentary. Really good. It was apparent at a young age he was destined for greatness.

Real apparently aren't negotiating for Tchouameni and if he wants to move he'll have to wait to play for Real. Apparently might look at the Premier League instead...

Was this yesterday

Honestly would pay whatever it takes for someone like him, been needing his profile in MF for years and years and he's probably the biggest DM/holding mid talent in a while.

If Real are focused on Mbappe and Haaland and can't get him in this summer, hope United do everything to go in for him.

Real apparently aren't negotiating for Tchouameni and if he wants to move he'll have to wait to play for Real. Apparently might look at the Premier League instead...

Was this yesterday

Honestly would pay whatever it takes for someone like him, been needing his profile in MF for years and years and he's probably the biggest DM/holding mid talent in a while.

If Real are focused on Mbappe and Haaland and can't get him in this summer, hope United do everything to go in for him.

he's exactly what we need at bayern. we've been missing a DM to pair with kimmich since thiago left (who really isn't even a DM either but does the job better than anyone else we have). if lewa really wants to go and we can get 50-60m for him I'd rather use that money to immediately go for Tchouameni to fix our midfield. could easily pair kimmich + tchouameni with gravenberch as another option. goretzka/musiala ahead of them and push muller up to fill the striker role and play in more of the liverpool style with him a false 9 playmaker who feeds the wings. (sane, coman, gnabry, musiala) while also rotating gnabry in as the 9 who has shown he can play there at the national team level with no problem. alas, it's just a pipe dream and we're too cheap to do it

Last edited:

Welp

Inter won and got into 1st place. Milan's playing right now and up ahead though so they'll be back in 1st if they win.

Inter have a game in hand on them with 6 matches left.

They're also playing each other next Tuesday in the 2nd leg of the Coppa Italia semi. 1st leg was nil-nil

Keep burnley and Norwich out of the prem
Yeah Dyche can be a good manager and deserve better and all, but **** Burnley every day. Those ogres are Stoke 2.0 and don't deserve a place in the Prem with how they act on the pitch.

**** these oil clubs. Fwiw idc that much about missing out on Haaland considering we have Benz and other positions of need, and his injury history. I just care City and PSG seem to be playing by their own rules financially and are pretty much openly corrupt.

Macron when Mbop heads to Madrid

signing-day-poor-walt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom