⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least Arsenal lost today too...
United should've lost today but of course cheatcode CR7 saves their asses again smh

What's so funny... I wasn't sure. 😬
1650126840257.png

rolaholic rolaholic that Garnacho kid is legit huh?
Been tearing up the U-18/21/23 levels since he joined from Atleti a few years ago. So much so that Argentina actually called him up last international break.

Was cool to see him on the bench today, if he keeps it up he might have a place in the team under Ten Hag next season. Him and Hannibal Mejbri are the ones from the academy that have next up.

He had a nice moment at the end

Losing Partey and Tierney at the same time has been detrimental but we should still be coming out with at least a point today, sigh. Def having a few drinks early lol

whiskey on deck for later :lol:

it's like the team remembered that a top 4 spot might secure arteta's spot long term or something :lol:

Been tearing up the U-18/21/23 levels since he joined from Atleti a few years ago. So much so that Argentina actually called him up last international break.

Was cool to see him on the bench today, if he keeps it up he might have a place in the team under Ten Hag next season. Him and Hannibal Mejbri are the ones from the academy that have next up.

He had a nice moment at the end

PR stunt after what he did to that Everton fan's phone :lol:

I often wonder if players themselves scroll through Twitter whenever their teammates trend for being idiots

Real Madrid vs sevilla going to be a good one. Wonder about the line up

I actually don’t blame Maguire anymore. He warned us. He wanted an English CB to pair him and all they got was Varane:rolleyes

But in actual seriousness with Newcastle beating Heggsy today safe to say they’re not gonna be relegated so Eddie Home’s tenure is a success. Time to rev up the silly season talk for the northern club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom