⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I low key like the Detroit City squad. Happy to see them knock off the Crew 8)

same here famb. they are a proper club and easily have one of the best atmospheres in murrican soccer.

they won me over after seeing this clip a few years ago

One thing that i find puzzling in the post match interviews in these poor results we've seen players like DDG, Fernandes get interviewed but what about Maguire he's the so called captain shouldn't he be fronting it.

"I wouldn't be playing every game for Manchester United in the starting eleven if I'd been playing bad every game. There's a reason why both managers have put me in the starting eleven every game."

He said that in an interview :rofl:

Let the culling begun

RR's been killing the club recruitment of the past decade publicly and orobably in private too to the new DOF. Expecting just as much scouting turnover as player turnover this offseason.

Hope that means they can go try to go after someone like Paul Mitchell

People think I’m just bantering when I say “United a place where careers go to die”…

This is no joke man. Look at the players that have come and gone the last 10 years man…

It’s got to be the culture….

(Which is why I don’t want Leão going)
Ole spent 3 years doing cultural resets and DNA.

Just sell the club Glazers!!!

They're other ways to make money. It's a dereliction of duty to own a football club and treat it like this, you're a steward as well as an owner. Yes, they have spent a lot of money, but they let the club rot while allowing Woodward to steer the ship.

this mentality is a huge problem
aren't United fighting for top 4?
Or is bruno just saying that United have no fight?
Sounds like a leadership problem that's not on the manager. Maybe they shouldn't have made Maguire the captain.

That bit without context is great for clickbait cause the full quote isn't nearly as juicy :lol:

Man Utd midfielder Bruno Fernandes, speaking to Sky Sports: "The fans don't deserve us to play this way. They deserve more from us. The way they stay and applaud us, they deserve more. We have to raise our level higher. It is what it is.

"I think everyone runs. I think there is effort from everyone. I don't think someone does not give 100%. We have to do it for ourselves, the clubs, the fans and everyone.

"We have to say things but that is kept in the dressing room. Now it is over we have to think of the next game.

"Liverpool is ready for the title. We are not. I don't need to be here saying about the difference of the level. We have to look at ourselves, from top to bottom and understand what is going wrong. We are competing until the end. Nobody can put down and think it is over. We have something to fight for."

Basically trying to say you still have to try to play with pride at least which a lot of them won't even do.

Insane how even during peak Fergie years and however bad Liverpools squads were they always put up a good fight in the derby. Now the roles are reversed and they can't even play with some damn pride :smh:

A clearout is needed in the worst way, too many dudes sitting comfortably collecting checks in spite of mediocre play and effort on the pitch. Been like that for too long

Let the culling begun

RR's been killing the club recruitment of the past decade publicly and orobably in private too to the new DOF. Expecting just as much scouting turnover as player turnover this offseason.

Hope that means they can go try to go after someone like Paul Mitchell

i remember with phonz. i believe it was your guys' head scout who was one of the first to be aware of him and passed only because he was canadian :lol:

Risky line up.
Idk why Arteta loves Eddie so much. Especially since he hasn't scored and doesn't want to stay at Arsenal.
Would love to see Martinelli up top. Maybe even Pepe.

Risky line up.
Idk why Arteta loves Eddie so much. Especially since he hasn't scored and doesn't want to stay at Arsenal.
Would love to see Martinelli up top. Maybe even Pepe.

Teta boy going full chaos with this lineup. Tuchel is probably trying to wipe away the tears of laughter so he can get his game plan across to the blues.

That Arsenal line up looks like one that would play in a League Cup tie.
This lego fraud thinks that resting players will end up with us winning 5 off the bounce to secure 4th... when we'll just end up drawing or losing to everybody but Leeds to close out the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom