⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely want to see CR7 and Messi on the same squad at high tier level for a full one year

I am sure they could play together on the same squad in the future. Probably in a charity game. It's nice tho but it isn't what fans are really looking forward to it

Pretty sure Mbappe is leaving PSG, its more than monetary at this point.

Give Neymar the #11 DiMaria leaves open, CR7 and LM10.

PSG automatically makes $1Bn in kit sales next year.

I am stoked for City v Madrid. As a fan of both clubs...whoever wins...needs to beat Pool. Thats all i ask :lol:
But seriously excited to see how Pep plays this. I think City have a small advantage given their wing play. If you get Foden or Grealish or Jesus lined up with Caravajal thats advantage City. I think Mendy gets caught forward some times too on the other side. Will be excited to see how Pep attacks the wings.
But Vini on the wing if there is no kyle walker is a scary sight for sure too.

my guess is 2-1 City.

Man I aint in here trying to see this Sounders crap, so many Man U fans in here already dont need more posts to scroll over and ignore.

Whats crazy is Pumas should of been knocked out against New England I think. They were down 0-3 and forced it to pens in the 2nd leg and won. Both clubs in horrible form, if Seattle steals this im gonna be sick.

Would rather bathe in the Willamette River and spend a week in a homeless camp than see Seattle lift another trophy...idk about offing myself :lol: noskey noskey
Id rather see 10 years in a row of Spuds lifting the premier league trophy. Literally can't think of a worse outcome than Seattle winning the CCL trophy. Especially with that smug **** Schmetzer in charge.

Man I’m worried about that right flank today without walker out there to match for pace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom