⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Beastmode just got into footy but the last American team to win the CCL was the LA Galaxy in 2000. What this first time ever ****? :lol:

Welp tomorrow’s UCL game should be interesting.

I think coming out of the Etihad alive is a great result for Madrid, but when City is on….they’re scary.

Man I aint in here trying to see this Sounders crap, so many Man U fans in here already dont need more posts to scroll over and ignore.

Whats crazy is Pumas should of been knocked out against New England I think. They were down 0-3 and forced it to pens in the 2nd leg and won. Both clubs in horrible form, if Seattle steals this im gonna be sick.

Would rather bathe in the Willamette River and spend a week in a homeless camp than see Seattle lift another trophy...idk about offing myself :lol: noskey noskey

Welp tomorrow’s UCL game should be interesting.

I think coming out of the Etihad alive is a great result for Madrid, but when City is on….they’re scary.

Bit nervous with Cancelo suspended and Walker and Stones likely not fit.. 😅

Yeah I'm not so thrilled going into tmrw. Excited AF but more nervous than I was last year. This is a different Real Madrid club, i feel like they got better and we've been stagnant.

Vinicius Jr is the goods, im sure he's quieted most of the doubters by now. He's gonna be the key to unlocking City tmrw. I just hope we don't overplay him, would rather him beat us than Benz or any of the midfielders.

As for City as sad I sound, we really need Jesus tmrw. He was the difference maker for us last year against Madrid. Madrid dont defend crosses well and Alaba can be taken advantage of. Let's see how it goes tmrw.

Yeah I'm not so thrilled going into tmrw. Excited AF but more nervous than I was last year. This is a different Real Madrid club, i feel like they got better and we've been stagnant.

Vinicius Jr is the goods, im sure he's quieted most of the doubters by now. He's gonna be the key to unlocking City tmrw. I just hope we don't overplay him, would rather him beat us than Benz or any of the midfielders.

As for City as sad I sound, we really need Jesus tmrw. He was the difference maker for us last year against Madrid. Madrid dont defend crosses well and Alaba can be taken advantage of. Let's see how it goes tmrw.

Defensively it is a bit worrisome on our end, but going forward let’s not act like we’re slouches :lol:

Should be a good one! Cant wait!

Come on Citeh!

Hypothetically, if I had to choose between a reality of Arsenal or Man City winning a champions league, it would be a very tough call.

Please lord let Madrid win

FINALLY Armada Armada

A good Puma City kit…

09CC6588-8AFE-492E-BC21-AA1D4A1CD367.jpeg

Seems that both teams are going in with shakey defenses. We’ve got Mendy and Alaba not fully match fit and Carvajal is….well, Carvajal.

As someone who has spent some time in Seattle... Go Sounders! 😂

* Honestly, had no idea they were in a cup final. 😅
Bro, as someone who lives here and knows a lot of supporters I didn’t even know they were in the CCL Finals until last week LOL! They still got tix for $50, kind of interested…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom