⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hear you but it is preseason and only the first 2 games that this new group has played together. The upcoming Barca,PSG games should be more interesting and should tell us more about the team given that Chicha,Rojo and ADM are scheduled back.

Agreed that Shaw is finally looking like a solid starting LB. The difference is that he's finally fit coming into this season
laugh.gif
. Yeah Adnan better watch out...Andreas could well snatch his spot 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
CITY 'HOME IN' ON DE BRUYNE

Man City are 'homing in' on Wolfsburg midfielder Kevin De Bruyne, claims the Manchester Evening News.

Football director Txiki Begiristain has delayed his flight for the club's pre-season tour in order to continue negotiations for the player.

The newspaper says City have set a spending limit of around £40m for the 24-year-old, which is significantly short of the £60m valuation Wolfsburg have placed on the Belgium international.

Wolfsburg hope KDB stays one more year.

STONES WILL COST A HUGE FEE

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has conceded it will take a huge fee to sign defender John Stones and has risked upsetting Everton by suggesting they are a "small club".

"That is the market now," Mourinho told several national newspapers. "You only pay it if you want to. If you don't want to pay it, don't pay. It's as simple as that. The market has no rules or limits from season to season."

I like Stones but we need to find a replacement LB first.

Just curious, do y'all have own NT private league for Fantasy Premier League? I started playing fantasy premier two years ago.

If Juve sign Draxler, they will have had the best summer transfer business. Even if they don't get him they still did outstanding business.

Saw his name trending on Twitter earlier...these footballers really do pass around women like nothing :lol:. Raheem must be salty

Last edited:
Apparently there's a video of Higuain trying to fight a fan after he refused to sign a picture or jersey cause the guy said he can't even score a penalty :lol: can someone verify this??

Don't try heckling Higuain about his chokes 
roll.gif

Here’s Marca  
 Friends of the young man, realising it was ‘Pipita’, started to record the events. The young man asked for a photo, but Higuaín refused, offering to shake his hand instead.

One of his friends was unimpressed by his reaction and taunted him by saying, “Come on, you can’t even score a penalty.” The gibe infuriated the player and he squared up to the lads: “You can’t say that to me”, he yelled while moving as if to throw a punch, although he never actually hit anyone.

One of the guys responded by giving him the finger whilst others tried to hold him back to stop things from kicking off.

Higuaín realised he was being recorded and repeatedly demanded that the person delete the video, saying, “Delete the video or I’ll rip your head off."
The entire situation is hilarious,"Come on, you can't even score a penalty" 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom