• Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just saw the highlights from ARG vs GER

pimp.gif
 the assists from Di Maria

Come on bro
mean.gif
What could I possibly be salty about Fresco?
laugh.gif

I wanted (no I was pushing) for Falcao to go to Arsenal. I said "Arsenal are one player away from finally winning it".

Dude the Truth hurts sometimes, so I and many people in this thread like to mix it in with humor. (Like United not won a game yet, or Real paying for players they don't need, etc) Pretty all around fair criticism/funny banter for all the major teams. You really gotta lighten up guy, and whichever two guys from the cannon brigade actually repped you.

We know how this thread goes down.
Yet you put None of those other teams on blast in the THREAD TITLE though ::kat williams i'll wait x Lil Duval Blank Stare face::

And if you think Arsenal would have EVER signed Falcao, you're pretty naive...

There's a difference between being CHEAP, and being able to afford a player and keeping a wage structure.

Arsenal could easily afford Falcao's LOAN price... What they couldn't afford was his WAGE demands, something you and many on here conveniently forget...

His weekly wages would have been higher than our 2 highest earners (Ozil and Alexis) COMBINED. Wage structure and policy that Arsenal stick to.

If you actually KNOW Arsenal, you'd know that they aren't being cheap, they're actually being financially responsible. We dont just throw money at the problem all the time like other teams do.

And this is coming from a COLOMBIAN, that would've LOVED to see Falcao join my Gunners.

So again, I'll stand by my post. Either knock everybody in the title, or leave it in the thread.

Your post history dogging Arsenal says plenty about your  "salt/hate/bias" (whatever you want to call it).

FYI, I got reps cuz the TRUTH HURTS. Most Arsenal fans on here dont have the HUEVOS to stand up for their team. I AINT that dude.

It be like that sometimes.

Didn't say it was. 

My original post was short, and said to just keep the slander in the thread.

GUess that's too hard for some to wrap their minds around.

Man U not winning games is a fact.

Arsenal being cheap is OPINION. 

Come on bro :smh: What could I possibly be salty about Fresco? :lol:

I wanted (no I was pushing) for Falcao to go to Arsenal. I said "Arsenal are one player away from finally winning it".

Dude the Truth hurts sometimes, so I and many people in this thread like to mix it in with humor. (Like United not won a game yet, or Real paying for players they don't need, etc) Pretty all around fair criticism/funny banter for all the major teams. You really gotta lighten up guy, and whichever two guys from the cannon brigade actually repped you.

We know how this thread goes down.

Yet you put None of those other teams on blast in the THREAD TITLE though ::kat williams i'll wait x Lil Duval Blank Stare face::

To be fair, I'm quiet sure I saw a United crisis one, and a United poll, where this ENTIRE thread laughed at United for pages.

:smh:

They won't be laughing for long.

Fresco, there's been a whole bunch of different polls so far. Coupe talks @#@$ about every club except for Porto :x Even then, it's not really talking @#$@, it's realistic

Fresco, there's been a whole bunch of different polls so far. Coupe talks @#@$ about every club except for Porto
sick.gif
Even then, it's not really talking @#$@, it's realistic
I never referenced POLLS. Only the thread TITLE.

And you make my point. Keep the $h1T talkin in the thread. 

Guess the request was too much to ask for.

Me and my boy CR7 both salty as F right now

Germany is so happy they didn't see Di Maria in the final. Messi needed just one dude to link up with up top since every other attacker was trash, and Di Maria would have provided much more than just linking up.

Fresco, there's been a whole bunch of different polls so far. Coupe talks @#@$ about every club except for Porto
sick.gif
Even then, it's not really talking @#$@, it's realistic
I never referenced POLLS. Only the thread TITLE.

And you make my point. Keep the $h1T talkin in the thread. 

Guess the request was too much to ask for.
U havin' a bad day brah?

Put something about Leicester being **** and that we're gonna be relegated by Christmas in the title Coupe...
laugh.gif
ah no man. i think a little bit of everyone lives through you and heggsy fc. 

BTW looks Argentina got some learned Neuer tactics because they Schurrle did well today. Homage to the old thread. 

I'm catching feels cuz I ask to keep the **** talkin in the thread... 

I apologize for the ability to articulate myself rather quickly... 

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Put something about Leicester being **** and that we're gonna be relegated by Christmas in the title Coupe...:lol:
ah no man. i think a little bit of everyone lives through you and heggsy fc. 

BTW looks Argentina got some learned Neuer tactics because they Schurrle did well today. Homage to the old thread. 

Looks like Germany had a bit of a Bender last night and just weren't in it today.

I'm catching feels cuz I ask to keep the **** talkin in the thread... 

View media item 668506

I apologize for the ability to articulate myself rather quickly... 

:rofl:    :rofl:  

What difference does it make whether you read it in the thread title or in the thread itself? Especially when it's true? Majority of this thread are Arsenal fans and they don't mind one bit. You're the only one getting upset over something factual. It's not like Coupe wrote "Derby County>Arsenal" or something, he wrote about Arsenal being too cheap to sign any big names these past few weeks, which has been true for YEARS with some exceptions.

Last edited:
Thread title should be UNBIASED in my opinion...

And how was it true? Cuz we didn't buy Falcao?

Please reference my earlier post where i break down the difference b/w being cheap and being financially responsible.

Most Arsenal fans on this thread are soft...

No one is upset fam, just made a request and backed it up with logic.

Dudes confuse logical retort with "being upset". It's the internet.

That said, yaw win. Enjoy the completely incorrect/misconceived thread title.

Back
Top Bottom