⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was just reading up on their potential stadium location and saw that Queens passed. It would have been awesome. I'm guessing they were just asking for way too much.

That Shelton kid looks promising.

Also a little disappointed they're rocking the Man City blue since my main club is United. Home jersey looks good doe. That little bit of orange was a nice touch.

There was legitimate excitement in the air around Central Florida today. TONS of people wearing Orlando City colors, a lot of people asking about the game, if you were going to watch or go, I was really happy to see the enthusiasm across the area.

It was great to see.

those orlando supporters deserve to be in the mls but when they boo'd saunders after the injury and when i heard them yelling puto on kick offs they lost a ton of respect for me, no american fan base should puto leave that classes trash to the fans that do it else where

[/IMG]
those orlando supporters deserve to be in the mls but when they boo'd saunders after the injury and when i heard them yelling puto on kick offs they lost a ton of respect for me, no american fan base should puto leave that classes trash to the fans that do it else where
0wK.gif

View media item 1437998

Last edited:

It makes the game more entertaining bruh

Stay home when you go out to watch any futbol game in the states then dude, you'll be wasting your money if you're so affected by the chant :rolleyes

I felt a little bad for the NYCFC keeper when Kaka took the freekick and it deflected off of a player.

Keeper got caught off guard.

Stadium looked packed too :smokin

game play was pretty slow too

Last edited:
When I went to O City games last summer, the supporters we're all chanting "You Suck ***hole" whenever the opposing keeper tee'd off. We thought it was funny as heck.

The view from my brother's seats today. He's not the biggest football fan but was so taken in by the atmosphere at today's game that he's buying season tickets. :smokin

View media item 1437981

That dude Carlos Rivas on Orlando City looked really good today, dude might be a problem this season

[COLOR=#red]Ex-lover hits out at Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez after his friends filmed them having sex [Daily Star][/COLOR]

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has been scoring plenty on the pitch since his big money summer move from Barcelona.

However, according to the Daily Star, the Chilean superstar was dumped by a former lover after she caught two of the Arsenal star’s friends hiding in a bedroom closet, filming the pair during a ‘sex romp’.

In a completely unrelated incident, Sanchez was allegedly dumped by former girlfriend Laia Grassi late last year after she found out he’d been texting another women.

New sex scandal victim, Valentina Roth says she has since received anonymous death threats after telling her story about her famous fling on Chilean TV.

“He might be a role model for many people and he’s going to be loved by Arsenal fans all the time he’s scoring goals for them.

“But I hate him and I’ll never forgive him for what happened to me that night.

“Maybe Alexis thinks it’s funny to film a woman he’s making love to but I bet he’d be furious if someone did the same to his mum or his sister.

“Compared to my current boyfriend he’s very average. And he’s someone who’s still got a lot of growing up to do.”

View media item 1438310
Valentina, a former gymnast, started seeing Alexis in April 2010 while she was starring in a Chilean version of Strictly Come Dancing.

She says the pair enjoyed “eight or nine” steamy secret sexual encounters over more than a year at his one-bed home in an area called Colon.

“I’ll be honest, it was always just sex.

But after the secret filming, Valentina says: “I erased Alexis from my life afterwards and I want everyone in Britain now to know what happened.

“You don’t treat a woman like that. It was completely disrespectful and such a surprise because up to then he’d always been a gentleman.”

The dancer recalled the October 2011 romp, claiming she discovered she was being secretly filmed after Alexis travelled to Chile for internationals he missed through injury.

“I was naked and was sat on top of Alexis making love to him when I heard a noise coming from the closet.

“I asked him if he had heard too but he put his hands over my ears although he tried to half-disguise it by caressing my hair at the same time.

“A few seconds later I heard the door of the closet creaking and turned round to see it being pulled to.

“I jumped up and opened it and saw the two imbecile friends of Alexis who I thought were still in the living room standing there red-faced holding up a mobile phone,” she said.

Enraged with anger, Valentina says she threw the phone to the floor, smashing it into pieces before storming out.

She recalled: “I swore at him and told him that if he wasn’t Alexis Sanchez no woman would be with him because he was very ordinary.

“Alexis phoned me as I got into a taxi and offered to take me home but I declined. I haven’t spoken to him since and I don’t ever want to speak to him again.”

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/e...alexis-sanchez-friends-filmed-sex-daily-star/

Professional troll piers morgan calls into a show cohosted by Spita's wife... Mrs. Spita didn't take too kindly t his call... :lol:

Arsenal the only team not ending droughts and bad streaks with United since Sir Alex left. I swear every other week, especially under Moyes I was hearing about how teams won at Old Trafford for the first time since 1926 and ****, Arsenal the only team still getting sonned :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom