🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

i don’t think they are tbh

I think everyone has ideas with their artists that can be executed but Drake actually has the talent to fully follow through on said ideas

IMO at least

They are

the timing of everything, his son to this song with an app thats sweeping a nation that is on their phone to this pandemic

Not belittling his talent, but the execution is 100

They are

the timing of everything, his son to this song with an app thats sweeping a nation that is on their phone to this pandemic

but how many artists do you think have thought abt making a viral song for tiktok though?In fact how many have already done it?

most of what drake does from an execution standpoint isn’t that grandiose. In fact he himself with Elliott Wilson said most of what happens with him isn’t that calculated

They are

They are great at what they do, but others could have copied the exact same steps and it likely wouldn't work. Most of this can't be executed with another artist while still maininting fans across the other types of music like he does.

Tooside slide is the oneeeee

After hearing the full I like how he has a dance song but didn’t lean all the way into that. The lyrics and raps are almost nothing like you would find in a typical dance record

A95AC1D3-F738-43AC-9426-5698F2E31295.gif

Back
Top Bottom