🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I've been reading that streams ultimately are down. Not sure why this is. I think people are more likely to watch TV or movie streams than play music. Especially around family.

No commutes. audio is the only option if you're driving.

now that we're stuck inside music has to compete with everything, all forms of entertainment.

No commutes. audio is the only option if you're driving.

now that we're stuck inside music has to compete with everything, all forms of entertainment.
Makes sense and I guess everyone is different but my commute to work like 15 minutes...I play way more music at home than committing to work.

But for those in traffic possibly 40-60 minutes a morning and a afternoon. Almost 2 hours of music not being played anymore......makes sense. Puts it into perspective how much we play music.

Ready for an album

Excited Drake Sneakin Vid GIF.gif

Feelin the Rollin joint. Hope he releases another Care Package type project with many of these leaks in mastered versions.

Sidenote Am I the only one who thinks Limp Bizkit when hearin Rollin in any context!?!?

that drake x popcaan track tho. hope he drops this album soon.

Record is crazy.

IMO Drake's biggest 'L' is not figuring this out. Too many classic records from his catalogue don't live on albums and it may be ancillary, but legacy wise it's hurt him a bit. The amount of Loosies that he has since 2010 that are IMO amazing, classic, whatever is criminal.

Drake really has an album out off of leaks / a few records he put out himself over the last couple of months

Desires
I know
Toosie slide
Not Around
Plug
When to Say When
Chicago
War
Rollin
Vital
Zodiac Sign with Jessie Reyes
Oprah's bank account feat. Lil Boat
Body to Body
Slow Motion feat usher
Organization
Like I'm Supposed To
Real Bad Karma Feat. Bryson Tiller

Drake really has an album out off of leaks / a few records he put out himself over the last couple of months

Desires
I know
Toosie slide
Not Around
Plug
When to Say When
Chicago
War
Rollin
Vital
Zodiac Sign with Jessie Reyes
Oprah's bank account feat. Lil Boat