🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

The internet is definitely about to ruin this song with this tiktok madness. I used to love 'Something New' by Wiz and Ty$ ...can't even listen to it anymore.

Genius move for Drake though. Get in on the hype and watch the numbers go crazy.

I do actually like this song despite the video screaming “please make 4000 tik tok videos”. He probably didn’t expect the whole flip the switch thing and was gonna try to make another viral thing happen.

Song is actually cool. Probably shouldn't have been so blatant with the hook. Maybe mention it once and let people make the dance for you.

C0830F10-767B-41D6-A383-469985A8106B.gif

The internet is definitely about to ruin this song with this tiktok madness. I used to love 'Something New' by Wiz and Ty$ ...can't even listen to it anymore.

Genius move for Drake though. Get in on the hype and watch the numbers go crazy.

Thats what I was saying, ppl saying this wasnt calculated lol get outta here with that jive turkey

dude been playing chess

Thats what I was saying, ppl saying this wasnt calculated lol get outta here with that jive turkey

dude been playing chess
Whoever said this wasn't calculated is a damn fool lol. This is clearly calculated. Its so calculated that I can't tell if Drake is making a mockery of this Tik Tok culture or if he's simply contributing.

The record is okay but its like why does Drake have to do this in 2020? I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt........

Im straight on this but I see the vision. Just dont think this somethin he needed to do. Not a fan of forced stuff
I agree. And its gonna work because its Drake.....but this the first time in his career where this just looks forced. And he literally can make any record he wants and it will be a hit. He can dabble in UK grime music and people will like it. He can sing. This is forced.

this new drake aint it. the verses are fire but the intro, between verses and outro hook is trash. unless someone can just cut out the hooks and only have verses :nerd:

Whoever said this wasn't calculated is a damn fool lol. This is clearly calculated. Its so calculated that I can't tell if Drake is making a mockery of this Tik Tok culture or if he's simply contributing.

The record is okay but its like why does Drake have to do this in 2020? I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt........
It’s not a matter of him having to do it. More of a “why not” for him. At this point, anything Drake puts out is gonna go. The only thing that hasn’t recently is that weird track he made with Khaled

Even though it just came out does seems pretty slow start for Drake standards.

.@Drake's "Toosie Slide" debuts at #1 on US Spotify with 2,251,305 streams (April 3).

7C25CC41-B9A4-45F7-AA81-515DBA3DC329.jpeg

Last edited:
Reminds me of when air Force 1s was a smash hit then Nelly tried to come back with stepped on my js. Drake had major internet love with in my feelings and nonstop, i guess they just wanted to manufacture a hit with an easy shuffle. I like the song tho, but not crazy about it.
Surprised tootsie didn't do crazier numbers with everyone stuck inside.

Last edited:
It’s not a matter of him having to do it. More of a “why not” for him. At this point, anything Drake puts out is gonna go. The only thing that hasn’t recently is that weird track he made with Khaled
What weird track with Khaled?

And that's my point. Unless I view Drake differently he strikes me as a guy that's building his legacy. Maybe he feels like he doesn't have too and that's cool too. But hearing him rap he seems to want to prove he's the best. So to me a rapper of his caliber at this point in his career doesn't do a "why not". I expect this from mumble rappers testing the waters but why does Drake test the waters? To see if people will buy anything?

Reminds me of when air Force 1s was a smash hit then Nelly tried to come back with stepped on my js. Drake had major internet love with in my feelings and nonstop, i guess they just wanted to manufacture a hit with an easy shuffle. I like the song tho, but not crazy about it.
Surprised tootsie didn't do crazier numbers with everyone stuck inside.
I've been reading that streams ultimately are down. Not sure why this is. I think people are more likely to watch TV or movie streams than play music. Especially around family.

Back
Top Bottom