❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Zidane is done after the years over regardless of CL success. Perez wants Ernesto Valverde

I still don't understand why he played Iwobi over Campbell

confused_jackie_chan.jpg

Like seriously fam. Its like the guy doesn't want to win games.

It was a no brainer. Man U match and Barcelona.

Why would you start Giroud over Theo against Barca when he has no pace and bad on ball footwork/skill? Theo would have been much better on the attack against Barca considering his speed and dribbling, his crosses and he can keep up with Barca's pace.

And why would you start Theo over Giroud against Man U when he has no physical presence, won't get those hard to reach headers on set pieces, and doesn't get behind the defense on runs as well as Giroud has been this year?

WHY THE **** WOULD YOU PLAY IWOBI OVER CAMPBELL, EVER...?

Looks like Zidane is done after the years over regardless of CL success. Perez wants Ernesto Valverde

Bruh, whats it been? A month in charge?

R9 outchea blowing my mind -

Ronaldo has still got it. pic.twitter.com/YTStetwngu
— Complex UK (@complex_uk) March 1, 2016

^ if that is considered "still got it", I might have a lucrative future career in soccer.

Last edited:

Seriously?!?!

Flo will be the biggest pariah BY FAR imo if he isnt alreadt if he actually cans Real's "chosen one" after not even a season :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Really doubt thatthese dudes are even gonna win the league again with him still in charge since he can just decide to overrule the manager anytime he feels like :lol:

Last edited:
As open as this match is right now....Chelsea is going to feast on Norwich...

I think this match will get ugly.

bout to get out of class, cant decide between catching the leicester match but leaning towards Atletico vs Sociedad

Checking in on the Villa Everton game, and wow, it's sad to see what Villa has become....stadium not full....fans groaning, and boo'ing...keeper making easy blunders....

Quite sad that they let themselves fall this badly juuuuuust before the new money arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom