❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoulda been an Arsenal win. **** Coquelin! Dude is nothing but a more athletic Flamini. Get him the **** outta here!

3 points ahead of goons and second in the table after the nld in march, I'll take that. Fair play to Woolwich, played better with 10 men

Lucky point to get. If Leicester can get a win today I think that might be enough for them.

Arsenal tried their best to bottle this, but Spurs have more experience in bottling than we do. Fair play to both teams for a great game.

I still don't understand how Coquelin is so stupid.

You've played this sport your entire life. You KNOW you can't touch the ball with your hands.

WHY THE **** WOULD YOU REACH FOR THE BALL

WHY, BRUH.. IT WASNT EVEN AN ACCIDENT. YOU BLATANTLY REACHED WITH BOTH HANDS

Last edited:
That second yellow on coq was still soft, Kane dove more than an actual foul being committed, regardless he caused the refs reaction. Disappointing to go down a man which feels like every other game now. Joel should of BEEN playing. Good game spurs. Go on HEGGSY FC, finish the job

Last edited:
GG bruv

That was a cracker of a match.

On the one hand nice comeback to go up 2-1, on the other bad to have so many defensive lapses and not be able to hang on to the lead while with Arsenal being a man down.

I just tweeted the exact same sentiment. Rather than see 2 points lost I can see the dressing room focusing on coming from behind and building their mental toughness.

I hate fox and their Bundesliga coverage. You can barely catch any of the games if you don't have all of their premium sports channels. Ain't nobody buying that ****!

I still don't understand how Coquelin is so stupid.

You've played this sport your entire life. You KNOW you can't touch the ball with your hands.

WHY THE **** WOULD YOU REACH FOR THE BALL

WHY, BRUH.. IT WASNT EVEN AN ACCIDENT. YOU BLATANTLY REACHED WITH BOTH HANDS

We've all done that, right? Feel like you get fouled and grab the ball to stop play only this time it kicked him in the nuts later. Both plays stupid but understandable imho

Lukaku makes in 8 in 8 against West Ham :pimp:,what a beastly goal from that angle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom