❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand how Coquelin is so stupid.

You've played this sport your entire life. You KNOW you can't touch the ball with your hands.

WHY THE **** WOULD YOU REACH FOR THE BALL

WHY, BRUH.. IT WASNT EVEN AN ACCIDENT. YOU BLATANTLY REACHED WITH BOTH HANDS

We've all done that, right? Feel like you get fouled and grab the ball to stop play only this time it kicked him in the nuts later. Both plays stupid but understandable imho

So frustrating when you're in this type of match though.

He's not the type of player that can afford to makes mistakes

I'm convinced Silva's still not recovered from his injury he's just not been the same since.

main fox channel, college basketball, FS1, nascar, FS2, college basketball, best game german football can offer and its not on a channel that everyone has this is BS

I don't really like saying this about other teams cause I always think its harsh but Villa are trash...

BEST PLAYER ALIVE BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE HAT TRICK

"MILESTONE: Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 250 goals in just 228 La Liga games for Real Madrid."

Incredible man.

Last edited:
Cristiano :smokin :smokin :smokin

That's his 30th hatty in La Liga,most all time

Quite a follow up performance after his outburst last week...

Last edited:
Let Nacho take the pen well Aguero is on a hat trick so i get it.

Last edited:
I don't really like saying this about other teams cause I always think its harsh but Villa are trash...

I've said it a few times this season. They're absolutely shambolic this season. 100% deserve to go down to the Championship. Players are literally stealing a wage... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom