❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm hohest, I didn't even give Palace a half a chance together against Pool...

I thought this match would have been over in the first 30min, to see it this close is really unexpected

If I'm hohest, I didn't even give Palace a half a chance together against Pool...

I thought this match would have been over in the first 30min, to see it this close is really unexpected
Palace has been given us trouble for the past few campaigns. We definitely have to keep an eye on Dwight Gayle.

Palace has been given us trouble for the past few campaigns. We definitely have to keep an eye on Dwight Gayle.

:smh: sheesh, just looked at my typos :smh: the Sunday wine got me.

But yeah I'm just really surprised cause Pardew by now (as per usual) has been found out. There's nothing to Palace right now. I really thought Klopp's boys would roll them over today....

Truth be told, I'm actually irritated that Pardew still gets hired in the prem. He's useless. Same ol one trick pony and get's found out, every single time.

@ManUtd
#mufc XI: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Carrick, Herrera, Lingard, Mata, Martial, Rashford. 

#mufc subs: Romero, Fosu-Mensah, Varela, Schneiderlin, Weir, Fellaini, Memphis.

Palace should be relegated for giving up 2 goals to a 10-man side to lose that game.

Same old Pardew, same old results.

Great for a few weeks, then reality sets in.

This. For those who don't know, Rebecca Lowe is a Palace fan. You could hear the feels in her voice.

Is Neymar injured? Eibar just came so close to equalizing

Arsenal and Spurs fans on Twitter saying our players our doping :lol: :lol:

Has it really come to that. Is it really that hard of a pill to swallow :lol: we've not won anything yet **** sake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom