❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@OptaJoe
1 – Juan Mata has been sent off for the first time in his Premier League career. Swipe.

eek.gif

This Barca team man, unbelievable.

I think they're more lethal than the Pep teams, because they actually COUNTER ATTACK. Suarez :x, Messi the usual :x

Morgan and Fosu-Mensah coming on when down 1-0 just sums up the hopelessness of LVG's tenure :smh:

Couldn't have said it better.

:smh:

Yes it was exciting winning the past few games, but like I've said, nothing has changed. I want this man gone and Mou gone ASAP.
But it doesn't surprise me Mou waiting, I'm sure he wants to start Day One with a stronger roster.

Yea for all the good will generated over the last 2 weeks,this is still the same team we've seen all year long :smh:. This only reinforces the fact that he has no future at the club after the seasons done.

10 men Arsenal came back against Spurs,10 men 'Pool won earlier...this team just doesn't have that much fight in them |I. All the ground made up kind of goes to waste with nothing from today...

Last edited:
Welp

Yet another embarrassing PL first under LVG,first W at the Hawthorns against the Reds for West Brom :smh:

SAF is NOT looking pleased one bit...:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom