❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, get ready for another spring full of talk about England winning a tournament. 
laugh.gif

That's a given :lol:,just mean maybe getting past the round of 16 or Quarters for once :lol:

I actually like their squad,they've got a bunch of exciting young guys

Last edited:
That's a given :lol:,just mean maybe getting past the round of 16 or Quarters for once :lol:

I actually like their squad,they've got a bunch of exciting young guys
yeah the announcers kept talking about the missing guys, but those are all ones that led them to failure, I would let the youngins go out there, ball and see what happens.

Never thought I'd see the day when only one United player got called up to England's NT.

I love it.

Never thought I'd see the day when only one United player got called up to England's NT.

I love it.

Half the English dudes on the team are injured though :lol:. Wait till the Euro's,unfortunately don't think we'll see much of Vardy + Kane as the 2 up top with Roo coming back :lol: :\

I love it.

Half the English dudes on the team are injured though :lol:. Wait till the Euro's,unfortunately don't think we'll see much of Vardy + Kane as the 2 up top with Roo coming back :lol: :\

Hodgson would be foolish to sit either of them for Rooneh. Move him down into more of a distributor role so those two can play or just bench him altogether. dude is washed and living off his legacy at this point.

Hodgson would be foolish to sit either of them for Rooneh. Move him down into more of a distributor role so those two can play or just bench him altogether. dude is washed and living off his legacy at this point.
Yeah either as a center attacking midfielder/ center forward where he's not the main guy up top and don't need to track back. For all the crap he's been getting he's still an intelligent footballer and knows how to get into scoring positions or deliver a killer ball.

I remember I joked about the 3 Lion fans after the Kane hype saying they were gonna win Euro 16. It might not be a joke now with Vardy, Kane and the emergence of their young talent. Team is waaay better than the 2014 WC one. Excited to see how far they can go if they don't screw it up somehow.

Hope a vine is okay.

Nothing special. Just standard Vardy really :smokin

:x :x :x :x

That was dopeeee. :smokin

Look at you getting gassed tho Heggsy, "just standard Vardy" :lol:, you've become a much more cocky individual now that Leicester is about to make history. :lol:

**** I don't blame you, just don't be too much like me, confidence has its cons too :lol:

Side note, Eric Dier, you should be playing for Portugal :smh:

Last edited:
:x :x :x :x

That was dopeeee. :smokin

Look at you getting gassed tho Heggsy, "just standard Vardy" :lol:, you've become a much more cocky individual now that Leicester is about to make history. :lol:

**** I don't blame you, just don't be too much like me, confidence has its cons too :lol:

Side note, Eric Dier, you should be playing for Portugal :smh:
Nah I'm playing man, I'm beyond proud of this team, but my last post about our bench is 2013 shows how far we've come.

I won't be confident of making history until it's done. Either way this is the best Leicester team I've ever seen and possibly ever if we win the PL.

It's surreal, trust me I'm not taking this for granted. It's just crazy to see OUR players perform at such a high level for club and country. It's ridiculous.

Nah I'm playing man, I'm beyond proud of this team, but my last post about our bench is 2013 shows how far we've come.

I won't be confident of making history until it's done. Either way this is the best Leicester team I've ever seen and possibly ever if we win the PL.

It's surreal, trust me I'm not taking this for granted. It's just crazy to see OUR players perform at such a high level for club and country. It's ridiculous.

You could lose the rest of your games and you could still walk out the pub cocky and confident bro, no matter what happens at this point, Leicester is a team to be proud of and confident of.

Stop being such a polite and boringly modest Englishman Heggs, when I come out there, we're going to cause a ruckus. But in the meantime, salute!!! :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
Leicester has to win the EPL. Finishing second wouldn't do their story any justice.

man Dele Alli has really become my fav english player.. was always looking to play the ball forward today. Lallana and henderson were killing me though

I know he'll be there this summer but i don't think Rooney should even make the bench..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom