❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah I'm playing man, I'm beyond proud of this team, but my last post about our bench is 2013 shows how far we've come.

I won't be confident of making history until it's done. Either way this is the best Leicester team I've ever seen and possibly ever if we win the PL.

It's surreal, trust me I'm not taking this for granted. It's just crazy to see OUR players perform at such a high level for club and country. It's ridiculous.
You could lose the rest of your games and you could still walk out the pub cocky and confident bro, no matter what happens at this point, Leicester is a team to be proud of and confident of.

Stop being such a polite and boringly modest Englishman Heggs, when I come out there, we're going to cause a ruckus. But in the meantime, salute!!!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
FAX

Heggsy is one of the nicest, friendliest English folk I've met (to be fair, 95% of English are nice/friendly 
laugh.gif
)

The little Madrid keeper did pretty good defending that goal considering its massive for his size
laugh.gif

I was catching up on this thread during lunch and was disappointed there wasn't any Jurgen Klinsmann slander for that egg his team dropped the other day.  

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...reveals-premier-league-clubs-want-to-sign-him

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has confirmed that Premier League clubs are interested in signing him and he expects "big things" to happen in the summer.

The 34-year-old forward is expected to leave Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season when his contract expires and widespread newspaper reports have linked him with a move to England, with Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United mentioned as possible suitors.

Ibrahimovic, who has won titles in four different European leagues, has never played in England, but has hinted his next destination could be the Premier League.

When asked about a possible move to England, Ibrahimovic said: "Yes, there is an interest, I can confirm that. We have to see where it leads.

"When the moment comes, when all the cards are on the table, that's when I have to go through what I want, and then we'll see who wants it more.

"It's like a marriage. Two parties have to want it, not one or the other. Each side needs to want it as much as the other."

Ibrahimovic, who will captain Sweden at this summer's European Championships in France, added: "A lot of big things will happen this summer. Have a little patience and you will have things to write about. The future looks

Ibrahimovic has scored 35 goals in 40 games for PSG so far this season, helping the French club win the Ligue 1 title for the fourth successive season and book their place in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals against Manchester City.

Despite his sensational scoring form, Ibrahimovic confirmed that there were no ongoing talks with PSG about a contract extension.

When asked about his time with PSG, he added: "I've had four fantastic years with them.
"The relationship I have with them is only positive. They have done everything they could for me and my family."

:nerd:

Last edited:
I think Zlatan is just trying to negotiate to get paid as much as possible by PSG. There's no place that makes more sense for his CL winning aspirations than in PSG.

City - he doesn't like Pep
Arsenal - he'd never fit with Wenger, even as a youth player he didn't
United / Chelsea aren't playing CL footy among other reasons that would make both clubs a bad fit

Yeah it seems as if he's playing hard to get

Because there really is no better place for him

Zlatan could go to HEGGSY FC. CL footy guaranteed and he'll end up breaking every record there just as he did in PSG

That mini clasico video was dope. can't wait for when Ronnie Jr and Modric Jr start playing together on the pitch. Exact same age IIRC

Zlatan could go to HEGGSY FC. CL footy guaranteed and he'll end up breaking every record there just as he did in PSG

That mini clasico video was dope. can't wait for when Ronnie Jr and Modric Jr start playing together on the pitch. Exact same age IIRC

The question is, can LC afford to spend the money on him?

He's not really a "buy and build" type of player at this point.

I think he'd be a waste of money for them.

Would be crazy to see him in a LC jersey in next yeas CL tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom