❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleti's good for now though,Barca for whatever reason seem incabable of beating 10 men sides this season :lol:

Things are getting feisty/testy :smokin

Last edited:
Torres gets the first yellow and he mouths off to the ref. The damn ref tells him multiple times to get the hell away.

Am I the only that feels like Barca-Atleti has surpassed El Clasico over the last few years in terms of sheer entertainment value? Also,the stakes are almost always high between the 2 when they do meet.

Torres gets the first yellow and he mouths off to the ref. The damn ref tells him multiple times to get the hell away.

@Squawka:
Fernando Torres: from hero to zero in 10 minutes.

'25: scores opening goal
'29: yellow card
'35: red card

CfTWGIWVAAA6F-3.jpg

CfTWHiEUsAEUY_x.jpg

CfTWLrTUsAETWWO.jpg

CfTWOGCUMAAxm_W.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Am I the only that feels like Barca-Atleti has surpassed El Clasico over the last few years in terms of sheer entertainment value? Also,the stakes are almost always high between the 2 when they do meet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude definitely hit like a hurricane 
laugh.gif

Mourinho was definetly a pyromancer for heating up El Clásico for the last few years

Like I mentioned before, my Portuguese cousins that live near Barcelona NEVER experienced racism until Mourinho came through :rofl: Those were the most entertaining Clasicos that I've ever watched (although for the wrong reasons), other than the one after Figo's "betrayal" :lol:

View media item 1981353

Last edited:
Pep vs Mou were some of the most heated matches I've ever seen man :lol:

I remember Mou poking one of Barca's assistants(RIP)in the eye during one skirmish :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom