❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Hart in training today 
pimp.gif
 saying he's 50/50 so theres a chance 
laugh.gif

BTW, I'll take this opportunity to say what scumbag fans the Barca socios are nowadays (like any other footy supporters). I didn't know this occurred because I came home a little late for the Clasico but apparently some douche-bags yelled homophobic slurs not only during the game but during the moment of silence for Cryuff... WTF?!?! I'm really more disappointed in the a-holes standing around those yelling that crap for not beating the life outta those responsible...

I know Spain has a rep for being really racist but I never experienced that when I visited years ago but they did have really really bad customer service no matter what kind of industry it was... Greece, Italy, & Russia are bar none the most racist places I've visited. So much so I'd never ever go back to any of those countries..

:nerd: :wow: :smh: at Messi's name being mentioned in the "Panama papers". From the outside looking in, it looks like Messi & Neymar's fathers are the text book reasons why pro athletes shouldn't hire family to run their careers...

Who do you guys got advancing to the semi finals?

My picks

Real

PSG

Barca ( but I wouldn't be surprised if they pull off the upset

Bayern 

BTW, I'll take this opportunity to say what scumbag fans the Barca socios are nowadays (like any other footy supporters). I didn't know this occurred because I came home a little late for the Clasico but apparently some douche-bags yelled homophobic slurs not only during the game but during the moment of silence for Cryuff... WTF?!?! I'm really more disappointed in the a-holes standing around those yelling that crap for not beating the life outta those responsible...

I know Spain has a rep for being really racist but I never experienced that when I visited years ago but they did have really really bad customer service no matter what kind of industry it was... Greece, Italy, & Russia are bar none the most racist places I've visited. So much so I'd never ever go back to any of those countries..

:nerd: :wow: :smh: at Messi's name being mentioned in the "Panama papers". From the outside looking in, it looks like Messi & Neymar's fathers are the text book reasons why pro athletes shouldn't hire family to run their careers...

Yup, those Barca fans kept shouting "Cristiano maricon" throughout the whole thing. Growing up, I used to dislike Ronaldo even though he represented Portugal, but man, the verbal abuse he started taking in almost every game in Spain made me start rooting for him :lol:

Regarding racism in Spain, I don't even take it seriously because they're just haters in general and can't even stand themselves. I mean Castellanos hate Catalans, Catalans and Basques hate Castellanos, etc.

I never personally experienced any racism in Catalunya though, until Mourinho came to Real Madrid. I swear, he single handedly created a huge anti-Portuguese sentiment in all of Catalunya :rofl: The first year he was at Madrid...god damn, Mourinho leading Coentrao, Pepe, Carvalho, and Ronaldo was just too much for Catalans to handle :rofl:

Last edited:
SFC, I gotta admit something. Those maricon chants about CR7 are hilarious to me, especially when the camera cuts to his face and you see the sour look on his face :lol:

"Ultra's" of any kind are just the worst of the worst kind of sports fans :x. They're a stain on the game with their disruptive antics

Last edited:
Kind of hard to see any upsets this round besides Atleti which wouldn't be the biggest upset tbh since they're no pushovers :lol:. Maybe Citeh might have a better chance than before given PSG's injuries but I still don't see it.

Last edited:
Atletico
Bayern
PSG
Madrid

Agree that theres a very slim chance of upsets, only team i have faith in is Atletico. Simeone's squad and the total football they play is something to admire and appreciate :pimp: I absolutely love their viciousness across the entire 11 and i hope they bully barca today

And With the discrimatory talk in here the irony of Barca wearing their Catalonia third jersey

That pass by Costa and control by Ribery in Bayern's build up to that goal tho[emoji]128563[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom