❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One goal, one sub, no injuries... 3 added minutes :lol:
Im still upset on PSGs first goal, obviously, but especially the second goal. Zlatan was clearly offsides. Ray Charles saw that Zlatan was offside, and hes dead and blind. Hell, Zlatan knos that Zlatan knows that Ray Charles knew he was offside.

Yeah, but Stevie Wonder also saw Matuidi's pen that never happened also

Looked a lot worse in real time then the replay. I thought he genuinely tripped him from behind while watching it. the replay showed it might not have been as reckless.

They need better CB'S

Silva and Luiz arenot going to cut it at the top of the food chain

I mean, they're world class, and overkill for liege 1

But against teams with very good attacks ( Barca, City when healthy, etc) they'll make the dumbest mistakes

Good no call when Matuidi went down....iffy at best. David Luiz flopped, Ibra subsequently missed (karma). These arent opinions, they are facts. And i like PSG. My ultimate team in FIFA consists of French/Ligue 1 players.

Well boys I'm going to see Liverpool vs AC Milan in Santa Clara when the time comes. Milan supporter side specifically. Should be lit

Man I'm disappointed the team was so flat today

Looks like Benzema is injured again.
That wasn't a penalty on Casemiro.
Danillo & Marcelo did nothing on defense, Danillo often looks lost, Carvajal>>>>>>>>.
Zidane can't make that mistake again, I hope Danillo is sold.
Bale has playing great and looked good today.
Idk what happened with Modric.

Still think Real can win on Tuesday but man :smh:

Good no call when Matuidi went down....iffy at best. David Luiz flopped, Ibra subsequently missed (karma). These arent opinions, they are facts. And i like PSG. My ultimate team in FIFA consists of French/Ligue 1 players.

Kevin-Hart-550px-6.jpg

Been seeing a few papers running with the Chile design today,who knows :lol:. What's for certain is that they'll be tighter than CR7 brand briefs :lol:

Man I'm disappointed the team was so flat today

Looks like Benzema is injured again.
That wasn't a penalty on Casemiro.
Danillo & Marcelo did nothing on defense, Danillo often looks lost, Carvajal>>>>>>>>.
Zidane can't make that mistake again, I hope Danillo is sold.
Bale has playing great and looked good today.
Idk what happened with Modric.

Still think Real can win on Tuesday but man :smh:

Eh, idk. If wolfsburg nets one at the bernabeu, RM has to score 4 to go through...

Just gonna need Florentino to stay the hell away from Mou in his inevitable panic when it's looking like Real's about to get knocked out of the CL :lol:

Flo can do any damn thing he wants :lol:,he doesn't have anyone to answer to unlike his counterparts at other top clubs

Last edited:
Hey I'm still hoping Zidane can be Real's man long term but crazier things have happened under Flo :lol:. Carlo's firing less than a year ago comes to mind :lol:

Last edited:
You think this shirt is better than the curren with the button collar?

I'm probably going to cop this years because its just so nice imo (along with my PSG shirt) but I don't know if next years will be worth copping also
nah, i really love our kits this year, at first i hated that weird tale like thing on the back but its grown on me, a very classy shirt imo, even though its been quite the disappointing season for us, im gonna stock up on a few of this year's kit, Though i do dig the look of next year's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom