❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfsburg is an easy team, they said...
heck, even Utd put up more fight against them... :tongue:

City earned a good result there...
gonna be rooting for them in the next leg but it's only for the coefficient points :lol:

We putting those coefficient points on our back dawg 
pimp.gif

I don't understand why Zidane took out Modric. He wasn't the best, but he also wasn't the worst.

Also, why the hell bring in James with 5 minutes left in the game. You're down 2-0, bring him at halftime.

Always some weird ex player/coach stuff going on in soccer. Watch Wolfburg face City if they both move on.

KDB vs His old club.

Uefa aren't that cruel. They aren't that low, they practice fair play, class, and show no favoritism. that's why it's more likely to be Bayern vs city in the semis.

#FreeJames
The game yesterday was begging for him. Real will let up a goal at home and win 2-1 and be out.

Some times the announcers make good points and the fact that PSG can coast through a lot of league games really hampers them when they need to stay ultra focused for 90 mins. The second goal literally was just the defense not being sharp. And Fernadinho getting kinda lucky.

But then the announcers said Jesus Navas had a good game....??? This dude is so frustrating. Was in good positions at times and worked back well but he had a lot of space offensively that he turned into a ton of blocked crosses. City needs a healthy Sterling, Silva and KDB just to make sure Navas stays on the bench.

Real just suck playing in Germany man, that definitely wasn't a penalty on Casmeiro but regardless - they played terrible. They better wake up. Roller coaster of emotions and feels for Madrid fans the past 5 days...

Ibra, for all the glory - missed that way too important penalty and wide open goal a few mins later. PSG played well, But City walked away with a great score line. These games next week will be :smokin

I'd still bet on Real and PSG making it thru, but I'm not betting the house bruhhhh. Same goes for Barça. Bayern are the only ones who I think have the easiest match, but even then, They only scored one goal at home. They better best Benfics next week man.

Last edited:
So Argentina knocked off Belgium as the new no 1 in the Fifa rankings,France is 21st...:lol:

They're gonna shoot up for sure after the Euros.

Surprised to see Chile and Colombia rated so highly, they're 3 and 4.

Seriously :lol:

No one's catching the Klopp derby? Prpbably missing the 1st half but gonna try to catch the 2nd half when I get home

Honestly, FIFA rankings are a joke, we all know this maynnnn. Such a ploy :lol:

They really are, has Germany been #1 at all since winning the WC? Maybe for like one period of rankings if my memory serves me correct. I don't know what they base their rankings on or who decides but they have always been comedy. Spain got thrashed by Brazil in Confederations Cup 3-0 and stayed #1 :rofl: Argentina loses in WC final, loses in Copa America Final but they're number one, seems right to me.

No one's catching the Klopp derby? Prpbably missing the 1st half but gonna try to catch the 2nd half when I get home
wish i could right now

workweek is even worse now with this new firewall they set up

truth be told, with baseball back, id wouldnt get much work done 
laugh.gif

Seriously :lol:

just got home from class, bout to grill some salmon and hope to see dortmund ruin the welcome back klopp party :pimp:

damn origi, well at least it makes it interesting though dortmund has been fast breaking on them the whole time

Just got home to see Pool actually puttting in work at the Signal Iduna park :wow:. I'm also reading that the Kopp are drowning out the famous BVB crowd as well :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom