❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

damn, why they gotta do arsenal like that 
laugh.gif
What happened
"it might also have Arsenal fans wondering why they can't make better use of a man advantage in Europe…"

referencing the red card article posted

Dude is definitely getting a stand named after him in the future :lol:

So Mou decided to elaborate a little bit on his future at a public event in Lisbon today...

Jan Hagen ‏@PortuBall:

José Mourinho "I can almost guarantee you that I'll be back working this summer. I've good offers on the table."

José Mourinho: "One thing is certain, my future won't be at Estoril or Paços, because they won't change manager."

"At the end of the season we'll know where my future lies. I want to be at a place where I'm truly wanted."

"I want to work at a club with responsibility, in a hard league, where there're no easy objectives. That don't leave many options."(you can count out P$G :lol:)

Mourinho on Benfica & the UCL: "I'm the last Portuguese coach to win it, but I'd like not to be. I'm not as mischievous as Bela Guttmann."

"I enjoyed immensely the first 2 months[of being out of job], the 3rd month a little less & now I'm dying to get back to work."

Mourinho on being out of a job: "I've had the possibility to go to the gym almost every day & read the newspapers."

José Mourinho's quotes came at a presentation in Lisbon for a new campaign for Lipton Ice Tea earlier today.

:nerd:

Flo better chill...

Last edited:
Honestly, FIFA rankings are a joke, we all know this maynnnn. Such a ploy :lol:

They really are, has Germany been #1 at all since winning the WC? Maybe for like one period of rankings if my memory serves me correct. I don't know what they base their rankings on or who decides but they have always been comedy. Spain got thrashed by Brazil in Confederations Cup 3-0 and stayed #1 :rofl: Argentina loses in WC final, loses in Copa America Final but they're number one, seems right to me.

View media item 1985587

1-1 was a good away result for Liverpool. Feeling pretty good about our chances of advancing to semis.

Hazard and Courtois are heading the exit door at Chelsea, doubt they are telling anyone to come join us

@hugoperez_07 Great for pullicic and also for his coach for believing in him I hope one day MLS clubs can do this more often with academy players. It is important for Academy clubs or youth clubs to have the right coaches to develop players so we can see more 17-18 year olds playing pro. The MLS has no relegation so they can play and sign younger players instead of waiting for them to get out of college or signing old players. MLS academies goal should be to develop most talented players sign them play them then sell them overseas if a team is willing to buy them.

Hazard and Courtois are heading the exit door at Chelsea, doubt they are telling anyone to come join us

Should have freaking kept Cech :smh: although I'm fine with Begovic as our #1

Hazard can bounce for all I care. There is having a bad season, and then there is having the season he had. Just awful

Last edited:
That's still one of the strangest transfers in recent memory to me. They literally let him go right across the Thames to a direct rival :lol: :x

Last edited:
We gotta hold onto Courtois. Hazard going doesn't bother me though. Throw the young kids into the fire and lets rebuild/reload starting with Nainggolan.

That's still one of the strangest transfers in recent memory to me. They literally let him go right across the Thames to a direct rival :lol: :x

Yup... It was great and without him this season, Arsenal would be outside the top four but that still might be a possibility at the end of the season :x

You talking about Cech?

If so, the reason is that club knew he was leaving, he knew he was leaving, and cause of his service to the club they let him goto Arsenal only because he desperately wanted to stay in London (kids were settled in school and wife was happy in London). At the time Arsenal were the only London club really in for him.

Was thinking earlier, think my signing up to NT coincided with the start of our recent success.

First footy thread - Promotion as Champions.
Second Footy thread - Survived relegation.
Third footy thread - ?????

Thanks guys

Was thinking earlier, think my signing up to NT coincided with the start of our recent success.

First footy thread - Promotion as Champions.
Second Footy thread - Survived relegation.
Third footy thread - Champions
Fourth footy thread- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Actually if you think about it. HEGGSY did show up outta no where..... The same time Lesciester did..... It's almost like it was planned[emoji]129300[/emoji]...... OMG[emoji]128563[/emoji]

It all makes sense now!!

*runs to secret lab*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom