❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering what happened to Vidal

Barca back on track today though.. hopefully
laugh.gif

Just a quick reminder, Barça are playing right now, and Real Madrid are playing at 4pm, these our crucial games.

With that being, I have to steer the conversation away from footy for one quick second (once again) :lol:

UPDATE: To my surprise the mom & pop store I called yesterday said they will give me $125 (what I paid) of store credit for my ripped LeBron's. So that's good news (even tho they don't have Kobe X's)

But since most of you guys were telling me I can go thru Nike and file a claim for a voucher, I have to ask - will the voucher be for the full original retail price of $200??

Last edited:
Just cannot see Barca dropping anymore points with that schedule to end the season.

Just a quick reminder, Barça are playing right now, and Real Madrid are playing at 4pm, these our crucial games.

With that being, I have to steer the conversation away from footy for one quick second (once again) :lol:

UPDATE: To my surprise the mom & pop store I called yesterday said they will give me $125 (what I paid) of store credit for my ripped LeBron's. So that's good news (even tho they don't have Kobe X's)

But since most of you guys were telling me I can go thru Nike and file a claim for a voucher, I have to ask - will the voucher be for the full original retail price of $200??

nike vouchers are always the entire retail price of the shoe regardless of how much you paid. I've bought nike's from ross before for $40 that ripped and got $150-200 depending on the retail of the shoes

nike vouchers are always the entire retail price of the shoe regardless of how much you paid. I've bought nike's from ross before for $40 that ripped and got $150-200 depending on the retail of the shoes

Awwwwwwww-Summmmmmmm :smokin

Thanks, So I guess I'm doing the voucher then :lol:

Vouchers can be used anywhere where Nikes are officially sold? Or just Nike.com?

Last edited:

Awwwwwwww-Summmmmmmm :smokin

Thanks, So I guess I'm doing the voucher then :lol:

Vouchers can be used anywhere right? Or just Nike.com?

nike.com only. it's worth the wait especially if you didn't pay retail

@ManUtd
United: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Darmian, Lingard, Schneiderlin, Mata, Rooney, Martial, Rashford #mufc 

#mufc subs: Romero, Fosu-Mensah, Rojo, Young, Fellaini, Herrera, Memphis

All Ya'll are the best, I'm buying everybody shots and blow at the summit when I pocket this extra 75$. As far as I'm concerned, this 75$ are ya'lls. :smokin

darmian gotta get benched for that facial hair :smh:

LMAOOO that crystal palace own goal :rofl:

Last edited:
Glorious own goal from Delaney's deflection off Darmians pass into the box :lol: :smokin,that pass wasn't even gonna find anyone :rofl:

Pardew is sick

Last edited:
The performance against Villa had to have turned folks off :lol: :smh:

What a pass that woulda been from Mata to Rooney... 

Roo's long pinpoint cross to Valencia to start all of that up is what impressed me,he's looked pretty good since returning tbh

Last edited:
Some of the build-up has been pretty decent! 

Word,already much better than during the weekend :lol:. Now if only they can make the most of some of these chances a little bit better...

Rashford has been playing with so much confidence man :smokin,just daring the defenders to come get the ball from him :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom