❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe low are the only low cut shoe I'm willing to wear. Lookup flight club, they had some Kobe 9 (my favorite) n 10 for below retail last time I checked

Thanks, (I'm out of reps). I'll check it out now.

get yourself some Kobe Xs and at discount!

Like dude said I'll check out flight club, but if that doesn't work... Where would you suggest I go to find some on sale?

footlocker has all kobe 10 flyknit lows for $99.99 right now and the highs for $119.99

Kobe low are the only low cut shoe I'm willing to wear. Lookup flight club, they had some Kobe 9 (my favorite) n 10 for below retail last time I checked
Thanks, (I'm out of reps). I'll check it out now.

get yourself some Kobe Xs and at discount!

Like dude said I'll check out flight club, but if that doesn't work... Where would you suggest I go to find some on sale?
kobe 10's been hitting outlets left and right my man

follow the outlet thread

local retailers were marking them down to less than 100 lately

Damn I just realized that I found the flightclub price to be low due to what the Canadian retail is. Any of you American brothers wanna hook a Canadian with some kobe highs from the outlets? lol

Just checked flightclub, NOTHING in my size. I'm a 12-13

footlocker has all kobe 10 flyknit lows for $99.99 right now and the highs for $119.99

Not online tho right?

follow the outlet thread

See this is what I didn't want to happen again, me physically going to stores or outlets. But I guess I might have to :smh: :lol:

Nevertheless, Thanks ya'll. Appreciated. :wink:

Last edited:

Not online tho right?

follow the outlet thread

See this is what I didn't want to happen again, me physically going to stores or outlets. But I guess I might have to :smh: :lol:

Thanks ya'll :wink:

in store markdowns. they're also the same prices at footaction as well. the deal is good enough to warrant you having to go in to the store haha. I grabbed the red/navy high Xs myself as it's one of my favorite shoes to play in besides the 9 high. my buddy used his employee discount on them so i couldn't turn down $95 for a pair of highs

Last edited:

Not online tho right?

follow the outlet thread

Nevertheless, Thanks ya'll. Appreciated. :wink:

Most outlets ship. If you need me to oop, send me a pm. The outlet out here a few weeks back had the Kobe xi Christmas elites in those sizes.

Last edited:
The one time Navas almost scores a goal and it was a good save to prevent it smh

Last edited:
Has luxurious Raheem been hurt? Feels like I haven't seen him in a while

Last edited:
The one time Navas almost scores a goal and it was a good save to prevent it smh
I posted this before, but nobody answered.... Can anybody else name a player in top fight soccer who actively tucks his shirt in, other than navas? I don't know why, but I am very curious on this topic. :lol:

Has luxurious Raheem been hurt? Feels like I haven't seen him in a while
Yeah he's been injured but should be back for the weekend

I posted this before, but nobody answered.... Can anybody else name a player in top fight soccer who actively tucks his shirt in, other than navas? I don't know why, but I am very curious on this topic.
laugh.gif
It is weird
laugh.gif
 and I think Benzema and Valencia do too.

Last edited:
RVP used to do it occasionally at OT and regularly at Arsenal. Not sure if he still tucks it at Fenerbahce though

Not online tho right?
See this is what I didn't want to happen again, me physically going to stores or outlets. But I guess I might have to
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Nevertheless, Thanks ya'll. Appreciated.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

you can also call up the shops to see if they have em in stock before you head out so your just basically going to grab your pair

Should still be on 99 but congrats either way to Kun :lol:,best striker in England. He's had some monumental goals in that 100...:smh:

Last edited:
Yeah that goal probably shouldn't have counted 
laugh.gif
 but ill take it.

And out of the 100 there isn't one more memorable than "Balotelli......AgueroOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom