❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention but I really wish Nasri was in the CL squad so he could have came on for Silva.

Also shootout to @Colombia  for coming through today 
nthat.gif

Remember all that talk of the academy being miles behind other cubs? Another U-21 league title and a handful academy products becoming key contributors later and all that talk seems to have died down drastically :lol:
i think their concern is the next couple of batches to come through, not this group. but I'm with you I'm not worried, we have been recruiting youth really well lately too..

mannnnn bayern vs atleti in 13 hours. I'm so hyped, hopefully it doesn't disappoint like today's match. we need to grab an away goal at the vicente caulderon

Yeah Nacho did. They didn't think Nasri would be back from injury this soon so they gave the spot to Nacho instead
He impressed a lot today. Composed on the ball and tried to play the ball in the middle more than just keeping possession pointlessly by playing it back. Such a bright future for him. Hopefully we can let him start Saturday and rest Aguero for the 2nd leg.

Cats throwing shade I see. Keep playing and I might throw some lime juice in somebody face.

Last edited:
Diginson vs Jada, who's the most constantly bitter cat here?

Or is it someone else that's just the most on edge

Although this instance dude has every right to be tight, rol knew what he was doing :lol:

Last edited:
wtf...

Bayern Munich XI: Neuer, Lahm, Martinez, Alaba, Bernat, Alonso, Vidal, Thiago, Costa, Coman, Lewandowski.

Thomas Muller on the bench.

Should be a great game today. Watch it be like 3-2 or something the opposite you would expect like the game yesterday way lol

Random but why is it so bright out still in Madrid? Isn't it 8:45 over there? Or daylight savings so 745

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom