❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern looking like [emoji]128169[/emoji]

our patchwork back line was gonna get fully exposed eventually. javi martinez and bernat are good players, but in this game you really need boateng and benatia to be healthy at CB and alaba to play his natural RB to stop squads with this level of talent

What a beauty! Atletico is putting the pressure on Bayern, of all teams.

Random but why is it so bright out still in Madrid? Isn't it 8:45 over there? Or daylight savings so 745

Spain have been using the wrong time zone since World War II, they've become to arrogant to change it. It's the weirdest thing when you're over there, especially when you're in Portugal, right next door.

Last edited:
Why is Alaba playing CB anyways? Shouldn't Benatia be there?

Bayern are literally playing without a real CB today.

Why is Alaba playing CB anyways? Shouldn't Benatia be there?

Bayern are literally playing without a real CB today.

I know Boateng is hurt, but I didn't know Benatia was hurt too

benatia has been in and out of fitness all season. Last I saw he was hurt as well. Our only healthy CB is javi martinez who let's be honest is not a very ideal option for this stage considering he's missed like the entire past 2 seasons and hardly played this year

Gooooaaa... side netting.
laugh.gif

Javi isn't even a natural CB, he was a midfielder at Bilbao, so I can see why he struggles at the CB role.

Last edited:
My thinking is that Pep went for a 4 backline for Atlei instead of their 3-3-3-1 they've been playing for a long time now. Alaba is a jack of all trades in the holding or wing back role. He's shown capability of being a CB in the past but shouldn't first choice. Injuries played a factor there. Bayern did lose attacking power this game since Bernat isn't the type to push up like Alaba does which results in not giving Costa personal freedom around the pitch

atleti's defense is like the world class level cpu defense on fifa. it's impossible to connect more than a few passes together and even when you get a shot off it doesn't really come close to a good chance

Last edited:
Love Simone's presence on the pitch. Never sitting down. My work rate would climb if I had that type of leadership no doubt.

Speaking of Simone, he's also banned for three league games following the ball boy incident

That was fantastic, bayern can't Crack that defense rn hoping for a bayern response

Atletico seems to have taken the foot off the gas after scoring, they were surging those first 10 minutes I just felt the goal coming. Regardless of how this match, CL campaign ends I cannot wait for Pep to be gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom