❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but wasn't at one point Big Sam a top ten paid manager while he was at West Ham? Hahaha

I think if Rafa can keep Castle up it would be a good long term stay for him. Doesn't deserve to be bounced around teams as interim. AVB found his calling at Zenit.

But poor poor Carlo in everything

AVB leaving Zenit this Summer so expect to see him linked with every club :lol:

@ManUtd

ChXdRzrWkAAQdbH.jpg:large

ChXdRzpWgAAn4mf.jpg:large

^[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Also I forgot Liverpool and Swansea where playing right now. Swansea up two

Last edited:
@ManUtd
#mufc XI: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Rooney, Martial, Rashford. 

#mufc subs: Romero, Darmian, Fosu-Mensah, Herrera, Mata, Schneiderlin, Memphis.

Moyes said the same thing LVG...just for that I wont even be mad if they take a L...need to put a fork in that delusional bastard once and for all :smh:

King Eric in the house :smokin :smokin

The MF of Fro and Carrick vs Drinkwater and Kante...welp :x

Last edited:
The crowd is lit,I see that the Heggsy contingent is also representing well :lol:

Last edited:
This game should be great.

Random stat that just blew my mind I know Mkhitaryan was killing it this season but I didn't realize it was that great

View media item 2015451
Edit: I would like to know who came up with those numbers and what they all counted as an assist

Last edited:
Mikhitarhyan might be one of the most underrated players in all of Europe,he's been one of the better playmakers in all leagues this season.

Fingers crossed that he doesn't follow Klopp...

Last edited:
My guy Martial :pimp: Valencia with a completed assist!

Wish I was surprised by United's choice of midfield today :rolleyes hope to see Memphis at some point later too

Last edited:
Not sure if Kasper or Peter on that save...

What a positive start for a change

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom