❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed it was all agreed that we were trolling when we called Giroud World Class.... Or was that just me[emoji]128064[/emoji] I do troll too much

I assumed it was all agreed that we were trolling when we called Giroud World Class.... Or was that just me[emoji]128064[/emoji] I do troll too much

:lol: Giroud is my guy. I was just ******* around calling him world class

He had a really strong early season. He and Mesut put the team on their byke

So that boy evolved to world class status

No different than Lord Bendtner :lol:

That Lamp post Giroud shouldn't be anywhere near the Euros come the summer. Benz should have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Random but wasn't at one point Big Sam a top ten paid manager while he was at West Ham? Hahaha

I think if Rafa can keep Castle up it would be a good long term stay for him. Doesn't deserve to be bounced around teams as interim. AVB found his calling at Zenit.

But poor poor Carlo in everything

Aboubakar HAS TO BE the worst forward at Porto in the last 10 years

Hard to believe he's only 24 too :x

Last edited:
The participants in next season’s Champions League are beginning to take shape.

While most European seasons still have a few weeks left in their season, 13 teams have already qualified for next season’s UCL.

From the Premier League, only one team has so far guaranteed their spot: Leicester.

Also see: Manchester United v Leicester: Premier League preview & predicted line ups

Elsewhere, Spain will be set for another strong UCL season with Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid having already sealed their places in the tournament.

The two big boys from Germany will also be in the pot – Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund – while on Saturday Bayer Leverkusen confirmed their inclusion following a 2-1 home win over Hertha Berlin.

From Italy, only Juventus have booked their place, while Portugal’s top two, Benfica and Sporting CP, are already in next season’s competition.

From France, Ligue 1 winners PSG are in, while Ukrainian champs Dynamo Kyiv have also made the cut.

Lastly, after winning the Swiss Super League on Saturday, FC Basel are also in next year’s tournament.

As a united fan, I want Leicester to win tomorrow

Get this bum LVG outta here

:x :x :x :x :x

Fan isn't the word fam.

Is there anyone not named Messi who can put someone through better than Özil? Guy is a genius.

Seeing Welbz in an Arsenal shirt still annoys the **** out of me. Should have never been allowed to leave. Know he pushed for a move when Moyes was in charge but still.

ChU1T5TUUAA1Gxf.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom