❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasper Schmeichel really impressed me today I never believed back in the day he would become this good of a keeper.

Last edited:
I can't believe I missed this from the Villa match 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: apparently it was after a goal instead not as funny now 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Eh an FA cup is nice and all but I also want CL footy next year to coincide with a brand new mentality/squad.

Also missing out on the CL once again is gonna cut some of that Adidas money by quite a bit,30% iirc

Here's hoping Soton can do us a solid

Last edited:
I think missing the CL hurts our recruiting capabilities more than anything. I'd be really surprised if we get someone like a Zlatan or any top talent without a European title to play for.

It does hurt our ability to attract top talent.,especially if LVG somehow sticks around. The blow of no CL footy would be lessened/minimized with someone like Mou in charge though.

Last edited:
This is the lineup i pretty much expected with Real coming up. I would have wanted more youth at least on the bench though

If it wasn't clear that the man has lost the plot before,it sure is now...

@utdreport: Van Gaal pulled a Sky reporters hair and asked "How do you like it?" when discussing Fellaini and Huth event [bbc]

Unrelated to that but up until today,I never realized that Ranieri used to be in charge at Monaco while Tony was there :wow: :wow:

ChYTat7WYAE9tyD.jpg
ChYTauPW4AE_T_N.jpg

Last edited:
Kolarov is a cot damb maniac to try to head that back to Hart there what is wrong with him

Mane :pimp:

Damn we might just still be in the top 4 race if the Saints can hold...:nerd:

Last edited:
This is terrible Kolarov is **** defending and this Deplh and Fernandinho midfield isnt working. As much as it pains to say Zabaleta is done as well. God we need new fullbacks.

Otamendi power walking back to goal while Mane' sprints past him and scores. Smh..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom