❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanna see Southhampton get into the Top 4 one of these days :lol:

Or atleast qualify for Europa League

Last edited:
I really really can't stand the way Kolarov plays fullback he just keeps ****** hoofing it

I really wanna see Southhampton get into the Top 4 one of these days
laugh.gif

That ship has sailed
laugh.gif
...they've offloaded too much talent the last few years to sustain that kind of push it feels like. They were in the Europa league play offs this year though iirc 

Last edited:
heggsy heggsy who's the curly haired jawn on the right? :nerd:

I really wanna see Southhampton get into the Top 4 one of these days :lol:

That ship has sailed :lol: ...they've offloaded too much talent the last few years to sustain that kind of push it feels like. They were in the Europa league play offs this year though iirc 
yea they were

I wish we could sub off Kolarov but we need Clichy to be fully fit and rested for Real since he actually gives a **** about defending 

Chelsea should sell half their tickets to Leicester fans tomorrow. I know it will never happen but that atmosphere would be great.

Speaking to British Sunday newspapers, Van Gaal said: "We always knew that the process would take three years. I wanted to sign only for two years. The club wanted me to sign for three years, not me. I signed for three years -- so next year you will see me again. 
laugh.gif
 I like how he says it would take three years, but I only wanted to stay two years.  I just don't understand the logic 
laugh.gif

anytime United lose or draw...they end up getting a needed result from other squads. City and Southampton game fore example. SMH...those too points today were a big loss

Just need Arsenal to beat City next week to stand a chance and Liverpool to get eliminated this week

I'm just glad Kolarov, Delph, Bony, Zaba (still hurts to say) will not be playing against Real Madrid. We desperately we need new fullbacks we can't rely on a 30 year old Clichy and a 33 year old Sagna as well as they have played this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom