❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where AZwildcats AZwildcats is coming from and to be honest the Chelsea players will look silly if they lose tonight (fwiw I don't think they will). They had no reason to come and publicly say they don't want Spurs to lose.

That being said, if they win tonight and Leicester become champions of England, I'll be Cesc and Edens biggest fans :lol:

POTY

Jamie+Vardy+Sunderland+v+Leicester+City+Premier+ug0rmbGLCdKx.jpg
What a season. Jesus

Well after a 50 goal campaign at the age of 34,apparently it's official :nerd:
@GFFN:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has decided to leave PSG at the end of the season & Laurent Blanc is aware of his decision, according to Le Parisien.

Mahrez and Kante finished 2nd and 3rd as well...

Who would you have playing who in the inevitable movie Hegs?

Last edited:
I saw pics of that mural while it was still being made,the finished product is gorgeous :wow: :pimp:. Where is that? Somewhere in town or is that near the KP?

I'm sure he'll be getting a lot more than a mural in his honor once they make it offcial.

Jesus they dropped the hammer on Sakho :x

@FromTStands: BREAKING: Sakho has been banned from football worldwide after FIFA extended his provisional sanction for an anti-doping violation.

yessssssssss boateng might be back tomorrow for the 2nd leg. god we need him fit bad to shore up our defense

Maybe they wanted to make up for delaying the provisional sanction long enough for him to kick us out of the EL? 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom