❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Pool should be great in the league next year with Klopp and no European futbol to worry about.

'Pool should be great in the league next year with Klopp and no European futbol to worry about.

Next season should be wild...

Conte...
Pep....
Hopefully Mourinho...
Klopp...
Teams like West Ham, Southampton, Leicester, Spurs etc coming into the fray with more investment and building on strong foundations...

...and who can forget a fully fit Arsenal with Wenger at the helm.

It's gonna be a wiiiiiild ride.

Last edited:
Can't forget about Spurs ascendence and being on their way to becoming one of the big boys

Last edited:
Lalas saying those weren't penalties lmao. Can we get him the **** out of America?

Ehhh, I think the best talent will recognize that Klopp is building something special at Pool, they can handle not having any European football whatsoever one year.  

Very early, but if I had to guess top 6 (Assuming the FA Cup winner comes from this group):

1. Arsenal (Haha yeah right)

2. Spurs

3. Liverpool

4. Man City

5. Man Utd

6. Chelsea.

If Utd get Mourinho, it will be very interesting. La Liga is undoubtably now the best league in the world, but we know for a fact which one will be the most entertaining next year.

I guess Jamie Carragher isn't a fan of Alberto Moreno's...
laugh.gif

He tweeted it & then deleted it...
LMAO, he took that down almost as quick as he posted it!

My hot take, way too early EPL predictions for next year:

1. The Baby Blue Oil Barons
2. Hazard & Co.
3. The Screaming Klopp's
4. Spuds
5. Wenger's Final Failure
6. The Fighting Heggsy's
7. Van Gaal's Implosion

Last edited:
Spurs will probably be higher than that....they've got a good thing going....a REALLY good thing going...

True :rofl:

Althoug I've been reading that some OT sources claim that his contract had some bare minimum requirement clauses which he failed to achieve this season,Woody has all the justifications he needs along with broad fan support for a change. It's only a matter of timing now.

Last edited:
If true, that changes everything. United might finish top 6 next year.

:lol:

In all seriousness if he somehow stayed and DDG left as a result as its been reported,I wouldn't rule out a relegation dogfight :smh:

Last edited:
Alistair Tweedale from The Telegraph's live blogging during the game just after Sturridge's goal.

I'll say again, I think 'ol roy is rightfully bringing along Danny slowly. That's what I'd do if I were managing the 3 Lions. No way I'd want him to get injured again on my watch.

View media item 2036407

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom