❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to think about, on the average, Sevilla lose 8-10 players after each campaign (dating back to 2001) from either loans that expire or top players being bought in the transfer market from them but Monchi continually arms his club with talent due to a great scouting dept & smart purchases in the transfer market (& smart loan deals). All this without the type of budget other tops European clubs have.

Food for thought, under Monchi's direction, Sevilla spent £11.65m on Ivan Rakitic, Dani Alves, Baptista, Federico Fazio, Gary Medel, Seydou Keita, & Geoffrey Kondogbia. All played well for the club & was then sold for a combined £145m.

If you add the sales of Ramos (£22m), Reyes (£25m), Jesús Navas (£15m) & Alberto Moreno (£15m) - the earnings turn into £222m, & a profit of £210m.

That's staggering...

It's incredible to see clubs like this & @HEGGSY FC succeed & then dubious when seeing bigger clubs spend piles of cash ineffectively.

Spurs will probably be higher than that....they've got a good thing going....a REALLY good thing going...
the last month of the season has made me so fickle again man 
tired.gif

My hot take, way too early EPL predictions for next year:

1. The Baby Blue Oil Barons
2. Hazard & Co.
3. The Screaming Klopp's
4. Spuds
5. Wenger's Final Failure
6. The Fighting Heggsy's
7. Van Gaal's Implosion
I'm so tempted to put "Baby Blue Oil Barons" in my sig 
roll.gif

Repped for Wenger's Final Failure that is killing me, **** sounds like a finishing move 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Emre Can has been terrible.

I feel for him, you can tell it hurt him really badly.

Bruh he was buns yesterday. Terrible first touch at times and some really really bad give aways. I did feel for him at the end of the game though we all have bad days.
Liverpool shouldn't be too sad i know they lost but not getting one first half penalty...then more or less the lucky break for Sevilla's second goal. Great finish but how it got to Koke off a bunch of deflections and Moreno's wiff.

Pool should be optimistic going into next year if Klopp can get some mid field health and Sturridge is healthy for a long period (won't even say for a full year because we know that isn't likely)

its a shame liverpool didnt win, what looked like a very winnable game last night.

as a fan i enjoyed this season even without the team having any success. some great/exciting wins. 14/15 was so bad. after the manager change, it took some time, but they became fun to watch again.

So everyone wants Morata :lol: :nerd:

Juventus, everyone wants Morata: Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United and PSG amongst interested clubs [DiMarzio]

Alvaro Morata still has one match to go with Juventus, the Coppa Italia final. After that it appears that the two will separate as Morata’s future seems far away from Turin. There are few chances the striker will play for Juventus next year.

A lot of clubs are courting the striker: Antonio Conte’s Chelsea is very interested and Italy’s current coach would like to speak to Morata personally. The deal that Conte is ready to propose to him is 7 million a year, bonus included. A lot of money.

Chelsea isn’t the only club in the race for Morata in the Premier League, Manchester United and Arsenal are also very high on the Spaniard. Paris Saint-Germain is pressing a lot to have the player as well. Morata has refused Napoli’s offer as he would prefer a move to the Premier League. Alvaro has yet to communicate anything official to Juventus, but the feeling in the air is that he is intentioned to leave. Nothing’s for sure except that everyone is crazy for Morata at the moment.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...ster-united-and-psg-amongst-interested-clubs/

There's even been word of Juve trying to use him to facilitate a James transfer with Real :lol:

I'd definitely prefer to have him long term over Ibra but he's gonna be pricey given the imminent bidding war...

Might as well get Ibra on a free and stick with the young guns Tony and Marcus. Unless there's plans of keeping one of them on the wing

Last edited:
BBC Sport on Twitter: "This could be costly. La Liga plans to fine clubs that allow empty seats to be shown on TV"Verified account

As far as Chelsea's kit deal, I think Adidas did a pretty good job in my opinion. Adidas to me is far ahead of Nike in the design department.
To me, I've always had this thought and feeling, but I think Nike and Adidas have each others opposite team in La Liga in Real and Barca.
I've loved Barca's last two home kits, but I wished Adidas has Barca, in turn, Real seems like the kind of team that would suit Nike, it almost feels right.
Just a thought of mine.

Adidas has more misses than hits IMO

Teams like Real, Bayern, and last year's Chelsea are fire

But look at this year's Chelsea, this last Manchster United and a few others. Not as good.

But Nike is the same. You've got PSG, Barca, Atleti, and a few others, but then they murdered the USNT kit :smh:

They both have their good picks and bad ones

It obviously changes from year to year, but Adidas has been putting out nicer designs than Nike for a while now. Around 2006-2010, it was Nike > Adidas, but since then Adidas has been slightly better.

Nike put out straight trash this year, so the difference is probably more pronounced than ever.

Nike had a great WC, I think they kinda flopped with these shoulder designs & new template.

That new PSG red kit :smh:

Last edited:
Man, Adidas dropped the ball when they put them stripes on the ribs.

I just can't get with it.

But that Bayern kit is flames. And the German national team is always fire.

But then again, it's a German brand

Nike needs to cut out those weird collars that Inter uses. Puma is using it too :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom