❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those transfers actually sound feasible now :lol: :nerd:. I expect the transfer business not to drag on until deadline day should be dealt with pretty soon with the Euro's coming up.

This news has reminded me how much Guillem Balague sucks :lol:. Dude was probably the only big name journo who was trying to deny the tide of change and repeating that LVG was staying even up until about a week ago :lol:

Last edited:
Or citeh for that matter :lol:

We don't need a mid-season distraction to have an awful run of form :smh:

Our trash is your treasure though

Some successful treasure that is

CjAzjIGW0AMpOCu.jpg

Last edited:
Look at Arsene being open to loosening the purse strings :wow:

@tancredipalmeri: BOOM! Arsenal have made a bid of 50m€ for Morata. Real Madrid valuing what to do

Still think he'll be sold for more though

Last edited:
SMH did LVG dirty :smh:

Wut? We were going to sack him in December, kept him on so he could try to salvage his season, he got his trophy and his paycheck. He got his moment and got to ride off in the sunset.

We ain't Chelsea. Yeah, Shots fired
Y'all gonna be depending on an even more delusional than usual Mourinho to get y'all outta this mess. You'll be back here in three years time :lol:

Don't complain when he puts Ashley Young at the #10 spot

#LVG4LIFE

Last edited:
You see delusion,I see a more motivated than ever Mou out for redemption :smokin

Last edited:
SMH did LVG dirty :smh:

Wut? We were going to sack him in December, kept him on so he could try to salvage his season, he got his trophy and his paycheck. He got his moment and got to ride off in the sunset.

We ain't Chelsea. Yeah, Shots fired
Y'all gonna be depending on an even more delusional than usual Mourinho to get y'all outta this mess. You'll be back here in three years time :lol:

Don't complain when he puts Ashley Young at the #10 spot

#LVG4LIFE

And you all will hire him back in three years.

I hope you have guus on a retainer for 6 months.

The official statement from the club is coming in a couple of minutes at the top of the hour

*Welp so much for the reporting on that :lol:

@DiscoMirror
Am told no statement from Man Utd re Van Gaal at 1pm #MUFC

Last edited:
Got a feeling he'll be back,hopefully after some managing experience first though :lol:. Wishing him good luck on that,now Mou can handpick his staff

The good news coming from the Mou news is painting a bright picture of the near future...:nerd:

From the Guardian:

@ManUtdUpdates_:
José Mourinho has identified André Gomes, João Mário, John Stones, Álvaro Morata, Mauro Icardi & Ezequiel Garay as targets. [Guardian] #MUFC

Mourinho's arrival will boost unhappy players such as David de Gea, Michael Carrick and Ander Herrera

Mourinho's arrival has changed the minds of Carrick and De Gea. They now want to stay.

United have made inquiries over Alex Sandro and Paul Pogba. Juventus quoted €150m for each of them.

Carrick is now minded to stay at Manchester United.

Alvaro Morata is thought to favour a move to Manchester United over other clubs because of Jose Mourinho.

Swedish papers also had a story on Zlatan claiming that Mou would be interested in bringing him on as a player-assistant :rofl:. Now that'd be incredible but I doubt that's ever happening :lol:

Absolutely unacceptable. He is past it, and should not even be considered being kept on, unless he's in a different role off the pitch.

I was always under the impression that it was more a case of whether Utd still wanted Carrick and not whether he wanted to stay or not.

"Van Gaal was apparently informed of his impending departure by his wife when - still at Wembley following the club's FA Cup Final win - she read the news on the BBC website on Saturday evening."

Cold World.

Ouff, yea now that is cold :lol: :x

Apparently Woody was leading him on the whole by sweet talking him about his job security even during the late stages of the season and LVG genuinely thought he'd be back

Last edited:
Carrick needs to take his testimony and bounce. Two games in a row where the oppositions midfield got to run wild in the second half and Giving up too many free kicks.

Carrick needs to take his testimony and bounce. Two games in a row where the oppositions midfield got to run wild in the second half and Giving up too many free kicks.

Fully agreed. He's done in my books. The only time Carrick ever looks quality is when he's given acres of space to pick a pass. That just doesn't happen. United should be preparing for the league to get even tighter and harder.

If he stays it would need to be strictly for a leadership role in the locker room. Besides that,he'd have to be on the bench most of the time :lol:. Seems like Mou's trying to get a younger spine in the MF seeing some of his targets understandably

#mufc have offered Ryan Giggs a role to remain at the club [men]

Ryan Giggs is likely to turn down request to be part of Mourinho backroom staff. (BBC)

@MarkOgden_: Told Ryan Giggs unlikely to hang around at Utd, but knows that leaving could be the end of his ambitions at OT. So still a big call to make.

Yea I can't see dude working under someone he was fiercely battling over the years :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom