❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least this will put an end to the countless Jose to United/LVG sacked articles 
laugh.gif

But now the United linked to every player in the world articles will increase ten fold 
mean.gif

Hope he brings his park the bus mentality to Old Trafford. One my favorite United chants are "Attack, Attack, Attack"

:pimp:

Everyone always speaks of his defensive mentality. But I remember games where Chelsea were tearing teams apart. Mata being a wizard, Drogba embarrassing backlines, Hazard setting the league on fire, Ivanovic moonlighting as a striker from time to time.

I think Mou will definitely play defensively at times when needed, but I fully expect to see some attacking games with him at the helm.

Woah didn't see this backpedal coming

After strong links with Liverpool, Götze has decided to stay at Bayern after sacking his agent (BILD)

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...wants-to-stay-at-bayern-munich-blow-for-liver

Götze: "I'm looking forward to the new season, and I'll do everything to be in top shape for my first training session under Carlo Ancelotti [Bild]

*The great news keeps on rolling :rofl: :nerd:

@SimonGleave: Dutch newspaper @telegraaf reporting that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is signing for Manchester United

@Elko_B:
De Telegraaf have connections with Zlatan's agent Mino Raiola, who is Dutch. He could be the source of this information.

According to De Telegraaf, there are plans for Zlatan to become an 'assistant coach' at Manchester United after his playing career.

OMG @ the last part if true :wow:

Last edited:
Everyone always speaks of his defensive mentality. But I remember games where Chelsea were tearing teams apart. Mata being a wizard, Drogba embarrassing backlines, Hazard setting the league on fire, Ivanovic moonlighting as a striker from time to time.

I think Mou will definitely play defensively at times when needed, but I fully expect to see some attacking games with him at the helm.
I was teasing y'all :smile:

No way can that squad not be hounding most of the BPL teams defenses. So many guys willing to spring forward, might be a good thing Jose comes in to instill some discipline. Derby's are gonna be lit. It might get too real in here come October or whenever we play. I know Armada Armada and I gonna have our flame suits on by that time :pimp:

Last edited:
Woah didn't see this backpedal coming

After strong links with Liverpool, Götze has decided to stay at Bayern after sacking his agent (BILD)

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...wants-to-stay-at-bayern-munich-blow-for-liver

Götze: "I'm looking forward to the new season, and I'll do everything to be in top shape for my first training session under Carlo Ancelotti [Bild]

*The great news keeps on rolling :rofl: :nerd:

@SimonGleave: Dutch newspaper @telegraaf reporting that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is signing for Manchester United

@Elko_B:
De Telegraaf have connections with Zlatan's agent Mino Raiola, who is Dutch. He could be the source of this information.

According to De Telegraaf, there are plans for Zlatan to become an 'assistant coach' at Manchester United after his playing career.

OMG @ the last part if true :wow:

Bruh... Zlatan coaching? :rofl: :pimp:

I can't wait to see that.

Would be insanity breh :rofl: :rofl:. Man 2 of the biggest ego's in Footy on the same side and him mentoring Tony and Marcus...this season's gonna be fun :pimp:

The Italy Euro squad

View media item 2041709
No Gio :smh:

Last edited:
I mean..I like Balo but that was expected :lol:. Dude wasn't even getting called up for the qualifiers

He's stuck pissing away with the rotting corpse of Milan :smh:

Last edited:

I was teasing y'all :smile:

No way can that squad not be hounding most of the BPL teams defenses. So many guys willing to spring forward, might be a good thing Jose comes in to instill some discipline. Derby's are gonna be lit. It might get too real in here come October or whenever we play. I know Armada Armada and I gonna have our flame suits on by that time :pimp:

:lol: I wasn't necessirily directing that directly at you, but it's something I felt needed to be commented on cause I've seen various people particularly on reddit always complaining about his "boring defensive" style. I continue to wonder where these people were when Chelsea was smashing the league in style...

@ManUtdMEN:
Players 'didn't have a f*****g clue' what Van Gaal's substitutions were all about #mufc

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-news-van-gaal-11371129

:rofl:

They weren't alone :smh:

A gem from the Guardian locker room piece was them saying that Young was "horrified" when he was told he'd be an occasional CF :lol:

I was watching a few days ago, and literally shouted out loud in the restaurant when I saw Young on as a CF, and Martial on the wing. I mean really.... :smh:

No but of course Sky has folks camping outside of Carrington :rofl:

The employment lawyer that was working with #mufc for LvG's contract has left Carrington [sky]

The Mou effect

@utdreport: #mufc opened on the New York Stock Exchange at $16.80, within 5 minutes it rose 3.87% to $17.45 [@SimonPeach]

One thing about the Copa win yesterday that I relished was seeing Don Iniesta play the way he did. There were times this season where he didn't necessarily look bad or old even, just kinda ordinary.

I tried finding video or a gif of it but there was one time Iniesta dribbled too far into the defense & found himself surrounded my 5 Sevilla players. He maneuvered around them as if they were little kids.

I love how elegant he is with the ball & even in the closest of quarters, he keeps his dribble so tight. That masterful control of the ball is a thing of beauty. My son kept getting tired of me rewinding the dvr during the live telecast but then he understood what he was looking at was how he was keeping possession & contributing to the build up of the attack...

:pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom