❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude out here looking like Carlos Valderrama

el pibe 
laugh.gif

I don't think he's hit his prime yet though. I wish someone at Camp Nou would help him develop better mechanisms in dealing with the extra physical defenses though because I think he could be more lethal if he discovered the way to absorb the contact & use it for his momentum the way Messi has done for instance. The less diving when getting legitimately fouled could result in more scoring or passing opportunities in the final third.

Also Neymar doesn't & shouldn't add bulk, but I'd like to see him hit the weights to get stronger.
Neymar has certainly added bulk and gotten stronger since he arrived at Barcelona but his body type and genetics will never allow him to ride challenges like Messi.  Messi's functional strength is freakish. He's got tree trunk thighs, a thick core, and his low center of mass let's him do what he does. Neymar's limited with what he can counter act physically due to his frame and body type. 

Last edited:
l ‏@GFFN: PSG have approached Riyad Mahrez, player not tempted, but he is interested in leaving Leicester City this summer, according to @Tanziloic.

If he's interested in leaving Woody needs to send the Foxes a blank cheque asap man...

Last edited:
l ‏@GFFN: PSG have approached Riyad Mahrez, player not tempted, but he is interested in leaving Leicester City this summer, according to @Tanziloic.

If he's interested in leaving Woody needs to send the Foxes a blank cheque asap man...

wow, I think vardy leaving is setting off a domino effect with mahrez and kante. I feel like they would've all stayed if none of them left, but as soon as one of em was out they're all jumping ship

If they do all end up leaving,guess the only silver lining the Foxes can take is that they're gonna have quite the transfer chest as a result this summer and will probably be able to afford suitable replacements. I'd love to see them get Slimani to replace Vardy

*Ranieri is way ahead of me :lol:

@mohamedbouhafsi: Leicester has transmitted these past few hours an offer (~ 10 M €) for Nampalys Mendy. The player agrees with #LCFC! http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/leicester-et-nice-negocient-pour-mendy-981200.html

Possibly Kante's replacement?

Last edited:
I'm not too familiar with Mendy, but if Kante leaves, Mendy has biiiiig shoes to fill. Kante covered so much ground & did so effectively. I loved watching him break up plays & then circulate the ball to fellow teammates. He was the best defensive mid in the prem last campaign. I can't think of anyone that was close to his level of consistency.

Yup. Going to see Argentina Chile in Santa Clara gentlemen. Pics will come soon. Mostly from Snapchat

Yup. Going to see Argentina Chile in Santa Clara gentlemen. Pics will come soon. Mostly from Snapchat

Your snap about to be lit papi. Make sure you get snaps with them SA womenz! Oh and a snap of Alexis buttocks [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Can Arsenal just take Vardy now? I'm getting bored of reading about it :lol:

Konoplyankaaaaaa runs down the wing for meeeeeeee :wink:

WOOP WOOP ITS THE SOUND OF NAMPALYS

Last edited:
Always forget that you are damn near the closest in the industry that is football. Much respect The real#9

Di marzio reporting United have approached Chelski about Matic

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...I dunno about that man. I'd rather keep Basti and I doub t Chelski would sell to Mou :lol:

‏@DavidAmoyal Retweeted Gianluca Di Marzio:
Juventus is looking to sign both Mascherano & Pjanic. They have an agreement with Pjanic's agent

Man what?? Why in the world would Roma want to sell him to their direct league rivals...I don't understand these clubs man :smh:. They've also been linked to Kovacic,I'm wondering why they even need another MF...unless something is going on with Pogba? :nerd:

Last edited:
Marchisio ain't getting any younger, Khedira injury proned last season but when he played he was good, Sturaro ain't ready for prime time. If Pogba leaves he's leaving next season or maybe one more after.

Last edited:
@ScoutedFootball Big news everywhere that BVB have agreed a €12m transfer for Lorient left-back Raphael Guerreiro. Great signing.

@MessiMinutes According to @kicker, RB Leipzig are close to signing 19 year old Swiss striker Breel Embolo for €20m (£15.7m).

@Gibney_A Spanish reports say Sevilla have made Nicolas Nkoulou a top target. Defender available on a free
- Estadio Deportivo report that Sevilla will travel to France to try and secure the signing of Wissam Ben Yedder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom