❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Ozil and Sanchez need to stay. If we can add a single goal scorer, we have a chance to win the PL and go beyond the round of 16 in CL play. Ozil would smash the assist record with someone like Vardy up top (pending his form remains). Just need a winger to replace Walcott and a CB to replace Per.

Dortmund are so tidy when it comes to transfers... :smokin Not sure Rode will be a like for like replacement for Gundogan but it's still tidy business & I have faith the club did their due diligence before signing the guy. This & the Bartra deal was done in such a surgical manner. Other clubs should take note & how things are done properly.

Wow so Eva turned down Chelsea's £1.2m settlement?!?! Her team gonna put the screws to Jose when they get him on the stand. Hope her team uses Jose's arrogance to trap Jose into "Few Good Men" like moment. That would be so dope. :smokin

You want the truth?!?! You can't handle the truth, yes I called that ***** a ***!!! :lol:

Vardy is stupid if he leaves @HEGGSY FC for Arsenal, but if he does indeed go, he'll be fine there. Trouble is, will be be going to a team that's losing Ozil & Alexis? He's apparently asked for more times to sort out the right decision.

Looks like El Cholo & Griez are staying at the Calderon.

Last edited:
I hope we're not going to go after Ozil. He's a fantastic player and any team would gratefully take him, but with our situation we need to spend that $$ on shoring up our back line. Lahm needs a prodigy at RB to help make the transition since he's only got another year or 2 left playing that RB role all season. Also, CB is a major concern for us considering right now it's just boateng and hummels since it's looking like Benatia is on his way out. I do not want to go into next year with Javi Martinez as our only other CB on the bench. Midfield is like the least of our concerns. We have renato sanches, coman, costa, ribery, robben, thiago, xabi alonso, vidal, kimmich. The positions we should spend $$ on are backup striker and defenders. Ozil would be nice, but the amount of $$ we'd have to pay him could be spread out across 3-4 solid players to add depth.

Man, Ozil and Sanchez need to stay. If we can add a single goal scorer, we have a chance to win the PL and go beyond the round of 16 in CL play. Ozil would smash the assist record with someone like Vardy up top (pending his form remains). Just need a winger to replace Walcott and a CB to replace Per.

Mentality change is more important than adding that goal scorer.

I've seen Arsenal have some amazing players come in, yet time after time, we see the same or similar results.

I can't pin this all on Wenger cause when it's all said and done he's a brilliant manager, the board and owners need to change their mentality.

I hope we're not going to go after Ozil. He's a fantastic player and any team would gratefully take him, but with our situation we need to spend that $$ on shoring up our back line. Lahm needs a prodigy at RB to help make the transition since he's only got another year or 2 left playing that RB role all season. Also, CB is a major concern for us considering right now it's just boateng and hummels since it's looking like Benatia is on his way out. I do not want to go into next year with Javi Martinez as our only other CB on the bench. Midfield is like the least of our concerns. We have renato sanches, coman, costa, ribery, robben, thiago, xabi alonso, vidal, kimmich. The positions we should spend $$ on are backup striker and defenders. Ozil would be nice, but the amount of $$ we'd have to pay him could be spread out across 3-4 solid players to add depth.

:lol: my gawd, world class organization problems

Yea the last thing Bayern need is another MF :rofl:

Where else would Ozil go though? Juve/P$G?

Last edited:
Tony's gonna be on the cover of Fifa 17
smokin.gif
Yeah, I posted it a couple of days ago. Martial
pimp.gif

Mou was also the one commentating in the Fifa 17 trailer as well.

Yea the last thing Bayern need is another MF :rofl:

Where else would Ozil go though? Juve/P$G?

Don't play with my feels, brah :smh:

Apparently he was joking around during a Twitter Q&A about going back to germany, and wants to play with Ronaldo again.

But who knows. The guy can pretty much go into any team and make a difference. Its all about who thinks he's worth that price tag

someone tweeted ozil something to the effect of "are you going to play in the bundesliga again?"

and he responded "you never know :wink:" Idk if there's a lot to read into that tweet, but a lot of people seem to think it means a move to bayern. He keeps deflecting questions about bayern in interviews too saying things like "I do not know anything about a move to bayern, I am focused on euros" etc etc but won't say I will not be moving clubs

I wouldn't even be mad if he went to Bayern. Of course I would want him at either Arsenal or PSG (which aint happening anyway), but he's one of 3-4 Germans missing from their team.

Him going to Bayern is like Westbrook going to the Lakers.. It makes sense, even if you want him to stay in OKC

(Only... The Lakers suck)

But **** that. He's a Gunner. That **** would be hot garbage if he left

Last edited:
The OG Fro :smokin

I saw a Top 25 PSG goal list and this came in at no.5...

I wish Dinho would've been in his prime during the social media era man,dudes moves would be going viral every game :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom