❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talks ongoing for Henri #Mkhitaryan from Borussia Dortmund to #Arsenal. Wenger has offered 30 € milion for him #AFC #transfers

No surprise there.

Honestly the more I think about I don't see why BVB would sell him unless he absolutely wants to move now either way I will temper my expectations.

PEA about to be sold, our rivals want Morata and we're waiting on Vardy :smh:
I can see Lukaku going to BVB
Haven't hear anything about Laca or Michy in a minute

Auba to the City is deadly. Still don't think they gonna win the league tho.

Oh God Sky Sports is reporting it as well with their own sources so they just aren't repeating the same story from earlier....

Oh God...

@football_oranje Janssen in talks with Tottenham https://t.co/9pMn0ged9D

@babynatsabroad The rumor mill has begun churning on a Bayern departure for Julian Green. Reports from Germany are linking him to newly relegated Stuttgart.
- I think this could be a good luck for Green. I believe the club already has two other Americans

Fox is such a joke :smh:
CkXDHngUUAAHUTK.jpg

@football_oranje Janssen in talks with Tottenham https://t.co/9pMn0ged9D

@babynatsabroad The rumor mill has begun churning on a Bayern departure for Julian Green. Reports from Germany are linking him to newly relegated Stuttgart.
- I think this could be a good luck for Green. I believe the club already has two other Americans

Fox is such a joke
mean.gif

CkXDHngUUAAHUTK.jpg
from what I understand, this is actually a Copa America issue, as this was from their twitter feed

the avg attendance thus far in the group stage has already doubled last year's Copa
Because fans like you.
whats this supposed to mean 
laugh.gif
Because you actually went to a game. Zero shade intended haha
laugh.gif
its not just fans like me man, Colombian, Argentine, and especially El Tri fans man.

They've all showed out in great force, its been beautiful to see

He's versatile though,he can play on either side and he'd fill their Italian FB quota :lol:. I thought Lichsteiner was on his way out?

Litchsteiner is leaving? Haven't heard that rumour before... He'd be good in the Prem, maybe Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom