❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, James should leave if he wanna be that star he's meant to be. Some birds aren't meant to be caged.

I love soccer... I leave the room for a minute, come back and see two Colombians lying on the field :lol: one gets stretchered off and then immediately comes back into the game. :lol:

What an amazing game. Both teams played their hearts out. Gotta love the passion of South Americans.

Last edited:
James is so brilliant when he's given a free role. He sees and feels the game with the best of them. Dude can't be shackled to the bench or rooted in one position like he is when he actually gets playing time for RM.

Sucks because I'm a fan of his, but I wouldn't be mad if he left to make room and finance a Pogba deal (there aren't reports of this its just my imagination :lol:.) If there aren't plans to put him in the starting XI or at least first off the bench then it would be in the best interest of both parties. And football fans. Dude is a joy to watch when he's allowed to do his thing.

I'm still tight he didn't make it off the bench in the CL and instead inferior players in Isco and Vasquez did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom