❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Mexico win this it would prolly be the greatest win in the history of their national team. Yet if Argentina wins it it's a "fake tourney."

*kanyeshrug*

I think he was being sarcastic cause Coupe was calling this a fake Copa earlier
Really?

C'mon Coupe I thought we were tight famb
Pep the thread title man 
laugh.gif

Who's the best in the world at scoring off FKs b? Anyone got stats to back any claim?

Messi scoring off one today is basically confirmation that Ronaldo is taking every FK for Portugal in the Euros :lol:

it's calhanoglu, by a pretty fair margin too I think

Payet deserves some love

he was asking who the best was stat wise. just giving him the info, I remember seeing a graphic a few months back showing him with quite a few more FK goals, than the guy in 2nd

I think that Argentina kit is the first one I've liked with with the 3 stripes down the side

If Mexico win this it would prolly be the greatest win in the history of their national team. Yet if Argentina wins it it's a "fake tourney."

*kanyeshrug*

Really?

Pep the thread title man :lol:

Damn why y'all trying me? I thought we were family in here :lol:

I'm wit you bruh I say its a legit tournament to me. Been great so far too.

Last edited:

*kanyeshrug*

Really?

Pep the thread title man :lol:

Damn why y'all trying me? I thought we were family in here :lol:
My dude was like
View media item 2063876

You're Mexican aren't you? :lol: if Mexico plays us you're getting that work just like you always have from us.

Sincerely,
Daddy

Win a tourney final

Sincerely
Expectations

On the real though let's see how things play out once group play is over

Last edited:
Who's the best in the world at scoring off FKs b? Anyone got stats to back any claim?

Messi scoring off one today is basically confirmation that Ronaldo is taking every FK for Portugal in the Euros
laugh.gif
What a steal for Juve. He gets plenty of assists off FKs as well. I've noticed that the stats are as of 16.11.2015. They could look different by now.

Last edited:
I hope England loses because **** their hooligans they call fans at the local 'pub' eh? But to the fans that came to watch the euros like normal human beings, keep on keeping on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom