❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard, English fans were targets as soon as we stepped foot in France.

Not condemning it of course, but the media are making out as if we've gone there soley to trash the place.

Anyways, didn't know Granit Xhakas brother plays for Albania, and they're playing each other today.

Can't wait to be inevitably disappointed by England later :frown:

With the crazy mix of ultra's from so many different countries out there right now,I don't know if it's fair to blame a single group for all the violence but I guess the rep that England fans have gotten over the years is helping skew the coverage. Hopefully it doesn't get out of hand. What I do find funny/sad at the same time are the folks trying to use this to push their anti-EU agenda :lol:

Random

@Millar_Colin:
This will get jumped upon by various media outlets but Paul Pogba has unfollowed Juventus on twitter. That's my cutting edge journalism.

"My cutting edge journalism" :lol:. Juve fans have to be feeling like West Ham fans yesterday :lol:

I'm down to see this Swiss team,they've got talent. Hopefully Embolo can get off the bench sometime

Last edited:
The 2 Xhaka's going h2h in a major tourney reminds me of both Boatengs during Germany-Ghana in SA :lol:

View media item 2064170
Pretty cool :smokin

I wonder if their parents have the half kit thing going on :lol:

Last edited:
Albania vs. Switzerland kicking things off... I know nothing about these guys! 
laugh.gif

Speaking of English hooligans, I recently bought this old English made for TV movie called The Firm starring Gary Oldman. I cannot recommend it enough! The best movie I've seen about football hooliganism by far and the greatest performance of Gary Oldman's career in my opinion:

Xhaka was upset

The one that plays for Albania so theres no confusions lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom