❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be a surprise if Portugal beat Germany, the way they been playing, I would count on Germany waking up tho.

Edit they facing Croatia :lol:

Last edited:
The shameless time wasting :rofl:
Props to both teams, that was an amazing game.

Y'all rooting for Belgium or Sweden for the next game?

Gotta root for the Swedish King in what might be his last international match,mostly rooting for a good game though :lol:

Portugal vs Croatia.

The fact that everyone thought they were playing Germany shows just how much of a complete cluster **** this format is :lol:

Going to be a great match between Port and Croatia.

Man that other half of the bracket looks so easy compared to the Germany lead one lol

oh damn portugal croatia and germany slovakia. I'm glad we don't have to play ronnie, our back line is still sus

Going to be a great match between Port and Croatia.

Man that other half of the bracket looks so easy compared to the Germany lead one lol

Watch out for Bales on that side of the bracket :nerd:

Last edited:
Gonna be lame if Ibra doesn't advance while Iceland, N. Ireland, Slovakia, insert bum country do.

Dude can't catch a break.

I was hating on this stupid 3rd place rule, but it got Portugal to the next round, so I don't know what to say. Definitely don't deserve it though :lol:

This format blows. If UEFA wanted the Euro Cup to have a Round of 16 they should've just expanded the tournament to 32 teams.

Last edited:
This format blows. If UEFA wanted the Euro Cup to have a Round of 16 they should've just expanded the tournament to 32 teams.

are their even 32 good teams in europe? they going to have to dip into the afcon. Super Duper Serious UEFA Euros Tournament

i still don't understand why they don't reseed like champions league

Euro 2016 app only shows Switzerland vs Poland & Italy vs Spain as a lock in match in the Knockouts. Croatia says Third place group B/E/F still

this thing is confusing man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom