❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RobHarris
Ronaldo coming into post-match press conference. UEFA official says he will ask the questions. He's refusing to let media ask ourselves

@RobHarris
Ronaldo coming into post-match press conference. UEFA official says he will ask the questions. He's refusing to let media ask ourselves
what does this mean 
laugh.gif

This is brilliant.

@TeleFootball
The Icelandic commentary on #ISL's winning goal is incredible  [emoji]128514[/emoji]
pic.twitter.com/4VWPIj5wCw

Ronaldo thank you for showing up, Portugal played well, again - they got unlucky, should have won. We LOVE to do the things the hard way, I swear this Portugal team has always been a drama show.

I was SOOOO READY to take on England the next game tho, we OWN them in tournaments. I was getting so hyped until Iceland scored :smh: :lol:

But I guess it works out because we're on the easier side of the bracket tho. I don't like this new format at all, I was critical before the EURO's and I'm still critical of it. But hey, Portugal are going thru, I'll take it :lol:

Croatia is going to be a tough match, but if we beat them I see us playing Belguim in the Semi-Final's and too be honest, I'd love that. We can beat them, I'll go in confident as hell. Just glad we avoid Germany and Spain :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom