❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly: Suspicious package found at the Paris Fanzone :smh:

According to a BBC journalist on Twitter.

Edit: Confirmed as a false alarm, situation dealt with quickly and fans now being let back into the fan zone.

Thank god

Last edited:
damn Perisic 
roll.gif

That initial pass across the 18yrd box... shouldn't have gone past so many Swiss defenders

If Milik could finish just 50% of some of these wide open chances Poland would be cruising in these Euroes :smh:

Last edited:
Mou has reportedly told Rojo that he can find a new club apparently according to a pretty good Mou source,Duncan Castles.

Wouldn't even be mad tbh :lol:,he was okay but he's never consistent and has a nack for awful errors :x

Mou has reportedly told Rojo that he can find a new club apparently according to a pretty good Mou source,Duncan Castles

i actually like Rojo, he shows a lot of heart each time he plays...
there was a vid of him in the fans' section of a stadium, can't remember which match that was though...

Lewa got wrecked :wow: :x

Rojo definitely plays with heart on his sleeve which is appreciated but I wouldn't be all that mad since it seems that Bailey was brought in as a replacement

Last edited:

He rather wants to buy Bellarabi or Schürrle for tons of cash 
laugh.gif
IMO Schürrle is probably one of the most overrated players in the league right now in addition to being highly unlikable. But Tuchel earned my trust last year so if he really thinks Schürrle is the way to go, I'll give him a chance... Reluctantly! 
wink.gif

Bellarabi is a good player, I don't think he's worth whatever ridiculous sum Völler is demanding right now, though.

i actually like Rojo, he shows a lot of heart each time he plays...
there was a vid of him in the fans' section of a stadium, can't remember which match that was though...
Lewa got wrecked
eek.gif
sick.gif

Rojo definitely plays with heart on his sleeve which is appreciated but I wouldn't be all that mad since it seems that Bailey was brought in as a replacement
They should keep Rojo and get rid of Blind 

This woman just pronounced Nani as "Nanny."

same chick that said before the euros started that she expected pogba to step in to benzema's striker role to be the top goalscorer :rofl: ballack had to stop her and say actually that would be griezmann and giroud playing up top

IMO Schürrle is probably one of the most overrated players in the league right now in addition to being highly unlikable. But Tuchel earned my trust last year so if he really thinks Schürrle is the way to go, I'll give him a chance... Reluctantly! 
wink.gif

Bellarabi is a good player, I don't think he's worth whatever ridiculous sum Völler is demanding right now, though.
I agree with you on both.

I don't know what Tuchel sees in Schürrle, but he's a good coach.

And the sum Völler demands is ridiculous, but Schürrle won't be much cheaper. 

They should use the money for a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom