❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva Carneiro as the team doctor
pimp.gif

Man the only positive I can see from this Brexit thing is that England would be forced to invest more on homegrown players and could make the National team better in the long run
Feel free to disagree though

HBD to one of the GOATS

View media item 2079969

That resume is unmatched and is probably gonna stay that way...for my lifetime at least :x :x :x

Rooting for him to finally get that major international tourney medal as well on Sunday

Last edited:
As much as I hate Barcelona, that man Messi is right there with Usain Bolt and Kobe as the best athletes I've ever watched.

So whats this about the president of CONMEBOL wanting a match between the winners of the Copa and the winners of the Euro's 
nerd.gif

I'm not saying we need Chanel, but that raises a good point... We need a sponsor. Use the NT logo for the badge, supreme across the front could be dope. Where's Meth to sign off on this for us?

Supreme is def the official sponsor :lol:

Soooo are we really tryna get kits tho :nerd:

Bc i'll def cop :nerd:

With the collapse of the British Pound & the down turn of the global economy, they're saying you proly won't see Prem teams do any transfer business for at least a month until the British Pound settles a bit. Experts say it's going to fluctuate quite a bit for the next several weeks.

Last edited:
Kai Ryssdal just said on Marketplace that the top two google searches in the UK in the hours AFTER polling results were announced:

1) What does it mean to leave the EU?

2) What is the EU?

Unbelievable man, but given the intelligence of the typical American voter, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. 
laugh.gif

Juventus & West Ham are the only sides to have lodged formal bids for Michy Batshuayi
Juventus and West Ham United are the only sides to have lodged formal bids for Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi.

The Serie A champions lodged an official offer for the player yesterday worth €32m plus €3m in bonuses, according to L’Équipe.

Juventus are hoping that their good relationship with Marseille will score them points in securing a possible deal following the confirmation that Alvaro Morata would not be remaining with them during the 2016/17 campaign.

The other side to have lodged a formal bid, about 10 days ago, is West Ham United, worth €35m plus €5m in bonuses, therefore a total of €40m. Marseille have neither accepted nor rejected either proposal.

This is because Marseille President Vincent Labrune in the accounts that he presented to the French football financial watchdog the DNCG on Wednesday, promised to sell the Belgian some time before the beginning of the 2016/17 campaign, giving him more time to play interested parties off of each other to extract a higher fee.

Marseille will have to pay 35% of what they earn from a Batshuayi deal to the player’s formal club Standard Liege.

Atletico Madrid and Tottenham Hotspur are very interested in the player.

The Champions League runners-up are a serious contender for this player. The club’s Sporting Director Andrea Berta is in direct contact with the Belgian international’s entourage to gauge interest. Berta even held a meeting with Meissa N’Diaye before EURO 2016 to present him their project.

Higuain seems to be Atleti’s main priority right now, hence no formal offer for Michy.

As for the North London side, they have been in talks with the player’s entourage for months now, with certain English sources claiming that MIchy has agreed personal terms with the striker, something that sources contacted by GFFN refused to deny.

Tottenham Sporting Director Paul Mitchell remains convinced by the player’s potential, and appears to be hell-bent on convincing Mauricio Pochettino and Daniel Levy to go all in on the Belgian international.

But Tottenham haven’t made an offer yet to Marseille, and that could well count against them.

As for the player himself, he wants nothing to do with it until his EURO 2016 adventure is over. Although, admittedly, it has yet to really begin, with Michy racking up exactly 0 minutes on the pitch so far.

If we don't immeadiately get a sponsor I wouldn't mind NIketalk across the belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom